The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

How much longer do you think he'll be at Liverpool?

A while yet.

He's still one of the best 2-3 players in the league, and in contention for multiple team and individual honours.

He's 31 now but he's not your typical 31 year old. He's a bit like Cristiano Ronaldo in that he keeps himself in impeccable physical condition and is showing no signs of slowing down. I could see him still playing at an elite level well into his mid-30s before eventually taking a big pay day somewhere.

A while yet.

He's still one of the best 2-3 players in the league, and in contention for multiple team and individual honours.

He's 31 now but he's not your typical 31 year old. He's a bit like Cristiano Ronaldo in that he keeps himself in impeccable physical condition and is showing no signs of slowing down. I could see him still playing at an elite level well into his mid-30s before eventually taking a big pay day somewhere.
Agree he'll play until his late 30's, was more curious with Klopp leaving (especially if you win the title this season) whether he'd seek a new challenge.

Very strong from Redknapp. Some hyperbole included.

Reckon that White has the right to choose his own career path, however, there shouldn't be any tail wagging the dog so the England hierarchy should make it clear that if you turn down national duty that the door is closed.

Shouldn't be allowed to pick and choose when you want to represent your country.

The issues with Ben White and England started at the 2022 World Cup. He got zero minutes against Iran and USA, then wasn't included in the list against Wales and went home. He's either cracked the shits about not getting a game or he's got a personal beef with the coaching staff. Either way, he shouldn't ever expect to be selected for his country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The issues with Ben White and England started at the 2022 World Cup. He got zero minutes against Iran and USA, then wasn't included in the list against Wales and went home. He's either cracked the shits about not getting a game or he's got a personal beef with the coaching staff. Either way, he shouldn't ever expect to be selected for his country.
I mean he's not good enough to play centre back or central midfield in the premier league, nor is he the best right back in England so I doubt he's going to play that much anyway

It was a falling out with Steve Holland I think.

I mean he's not good enough to play centre back or central midfield in the premier league, nor is he the best right back in England so I doubt he's going to play that much anyway

Saliba’s integration into the squad was the main factor in White’s positional change to fullback.

Good thing we get loads of sun in Manchester.

I was worried it wouldn't be worth getting solar on my property given we have a big * off tree in front of it, but seeing that reassures me that you can harness the sun from anywhere.

I was worried it wouldn't be worth getting solar on my property given we have a big * off tree in front of it, but seeing that reassures me that you can harness the sun from anywhere.
Panels days can generate off direct or diffused sunlight so tree not a problem at all.

He got a full game at CB for England v Romania in the build up to the 2020 Euros but only made the tournament squad because TAA was injured. He got zero minutes at Euro 2020 as he was behind Walker, James and Trippier at RB and behind Stones, Maguire and Mings at CB. Then zero minutes at the WC before packing his sunbed and going home.

Some players are happy to be part of the squad and value every opportunity to play for their country. Ben White isn't one of them and it's no great loss to the England team that he doesn't want to be involved.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back