The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

So apparently if Atalanta and Fiorentina win their respective Europa leagues, Serie A will get 9 european slots. That's absolutely absurd and just shows you how ****ed UEFA are.
How is it going to end up?

5 CL
3 Europa
1 Conference?

Yep. Atalanta will probably finish 3rd to 5th in Serie A so if they win the Europa then they have already qualified for CL and Italy will have 5 CL places next season.
They already have secured fifth place in CL. So if they win they’ll get a sixth spot if they finish fifth in Serie A (but not if they finish fourth.

IMG_5118.jpeg

Can't you quote the text and include the link like a normal person. 🤣
I go to the trouble of reviewing the article and highlighting the relevant bit whilst showing the source and that’s the thanks I get !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half time 1-1.

Maddison goal but he handballed it in the build up and it counted anyway, then Isak right at the end of the half.

Thoughts on the match so far as far as friendlies go?

Nothing special, Spurs looked in control for most of the half, Newcastle compact in their box a fair bit.
Pretty much a replica of our away game to them except we managed a "goal" in this one

Still seems so wild to me that the final PL match was 3 days ago, and yet here they are across the other side of the world on a promotional friendly so soon after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back