What are Arsenal's results? Seem like they much better since he left
Bournemouth PL - 3-0 win
Cologne Europa - 3-1 win
Chelsea PL - 0-0 draw
Doncaster League Cup - 1-0 win
WBA PL - 2-0 win
BATE Europa - 4-2 win
Brighton PL - 2-0 win

The improvement has come from dropping Ozil.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Except Ozil played in 2/4 PL games (both wins) and the other 3 of those games the entire team was rotated (Europa & LC). The only games Ozil didn't play in that he usually would have were Chelsea and Brighton.

The improvement has come from playing a back 5 all in their preferred position because we aren't trying to carry a passenger who doesn't want to be there, along with a heavier focus on defensive solidity after the Liverpool defeat.

First league start, first league goal. What a player.

DNzz3WBX4AA9Em2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope there's no sell on clause in Ox's contract with the inevitable Real / Barca / transfer saga that will take place in the summer after he singlehandedly leads England to World Cup Glory at Russia 2018.

England's definition of World Cup glory nowadays is getting out of the group stages, if Ox does that he is bigger than George Best

First league start, first league goal. What a player.

DNzz3WBX4AA9Em2.jpg

You know the best part of this. The bubbles.
Concede so soon after scoring they were still blowing bubbles. The ultimate banter club are the Hammers.

Does Andy need a loan in January? I know a black and amber club that wouldn't mind having one proper defender in their back four.. :(
What a farce it is that we bought him and have played Moreno there all season. I think Robbo has played like 2 games and was MOTM in both!

Edit: As for a defender you can take Flanagan :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back