The plan is working!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 28, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Ok even i admit it i got a bit worried at the start of this year about our form and the direction the club was heading on field. People were starting to question the clubs appoitment of terry for 5 yrs and eyebrows were raised bout some of our recruiting in that time.

however how much of different vibe is there bout the club probably in the space of 2-3 weeks. We are having a mid season clean out, playing the kids and im pretty sure we are all getting hard seeing what were seeing. Bling is showing this great spark, lucky mc down back has been one which we never really expected right now, polo we know will be good, lids is running with the ball under his arm and cleave plays 1st game for the yr (with some rare disease, haha) and bangs 3. and the burgers are flogging it with even more youngsters. The vibe is great.

as long as the efforts are as good as last week vs the eagles i couldnt care less bout the yr. That light at the end of the tunnel is getting bigger by the week.

Completely agree. Love the positive vibes coming out of that post, Sam! This is another significant turning point for the RFC - maybe the most important since the signing of TW!

Lets just keep playing the kids and having the honorable losses this year, wouldnt be great to get another no 1, 17 and 18 draft pick to play with our current crop and be in the same generation of peaking to have success!!!:thumbsu:

Lets just keep playing the kids and having the honorable losses this year, wouldnt be great to get another no 1, 17 and 18 draft pick to play with our current crop and be in the same generation of peaking to have success!!!:thumbsu:

agreed however even if we dont the boys on the list atm are all starting to shine. just wait its starting, the giant is turning in his bed nearly ready to wake up.........

am i getting ahead of myself

Tanking :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back