Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how that Ports hat now makes everything else look less interesting. That chick who put player issue stuff aside for Chokito is probably crying into her discontinued new era hat.

I don't know if this was brought up already, but why does the renault logo have a black background on the clash?

Because it's part of their corporate branding to have a silver logo on a black background?

You didn't even bother to google it, did you?

That's why I framed it as a question and not a statement - I was just throwing up an idea.

Want want want
PA17WHD2A-1__1513991559.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jokes aside, our current logo actually puts me off buying a lot of our merch. For this top in particular, which I quite like, it almost ruins it for me.

The sizing of the logo always seems to me to be too big. That jacket looks great, event the teal zipper detail, but would be improved so much with a slightly smaller Power logo.

Where's oak milk on our merchandise?

I reckon the upgrade of Oak to replace EAus as joint major sponsor happened late in the piece so they just went with Renault when signing off on the merch designs.

Except the polos of course where Oak would've appeared on the sleeves anyway. The fact that it's still only Oak like last year and not Oak Plus supports this theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back