Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got to get a matching t-shirt to go with it, using one of these.
RThd9ow.jpg

kwrPgo0.jpg

JupVHld.jpg

Hat w/ embroided John Butcher 2015 GWS mark/goal/celebration gif

Stitched on lenticular lens of Muscle Bro Butcher with Vince McMahon over-reaction gif.

... with Pr0nz on the back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was there yesterday, looks fully stocked, just not with some of the new stuff I wanted.

Really wanna get that new rain jacket but being a fat campaigner I don't know what size would be good, so can't order online.
badbeats, Mrs VLM has ordered online via port store and recieved something that was too big, the Port store @ Alberton are more than happy to swap as long as you show proof of purchase and still has tags etc... thought that was excellent customer service. Can't say the same for Crowmania

badbeats, Mrs VLM has ordered online via port store and recieved something that was too big, the Port store @ Alberton are more than happy to swap as long as you show proof of purchase and still has tags etc... thought that was excellent customer service. Can't say the same for Crowmania

If that is Mrs VLM in your avatar I am sure she is quite accustomed to receiving excellent customer service wherever she goes.

Went to the internal trial - thought I might grab a jacket for the season ahead. No luck about 40 small and extra small and not a single larger size. It doesn't take a genius to have a variety of sizes in stock and on display (especially on a day where there will be more people through the store than an average day). But apparently beyond the comprehension of the people who run the store.

Went to the internal trial - thought I might grab a jacket for the season ahead. No luck about 40 small and extra small and not a single larger size. It doesn't take a genius to have a variety of sizes in stock and on display (especially on a day where there will be more people through the store than an average day). But apparently beyond the comprehension of the people who run the store.

They ran out of stock. It happens. They have a online store as well that gets pretty smashed. What do you want them to do? Once the season actually starts I'm sure it will come in more regularly

Average to Chris Farley sizes are always the biggest issue. We are now in the days of retail analytics and automated stock control based on buyer habits, and yet we still end up with a shitload of merch that no one ever buys because we bought the wrong quantities. Missed chances for revenue and missed chances to decrease stock depreciation losses.

Whatever I guess, we're used to the port store having no stock and the online store being ran by outsourced derpmerchants.

Average to Chris Farley sizes are always the biggest issue. We are now in the days of retail analytics and automated stock control based on buyer habits, and yet we still end up with a shitload of merch that no one ever buys because we bought the wrong quantities. Missed chances for revenue and missed chances to decrease stock depreciation losses.

Whatever I guess, we're used to the port store having no stock and the online store being ran by outsourced derpmerchants.

Your mistake was not schmoozing someone on the inside to put stuff aside for you or: How I convinced my friend to drive down from Moonta at 3am to camp out the front #sodiumesque

Your mistake was not schmoozing someone on the inside to put stuff aside for you or: How I convinced my friend to drive down from Moonta at 3am to camp out the front #sodiumesque

The Port Store staff list needs a rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back