Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree. Lets just listen to this and move on from todays discussions ........

C'mon Scrappy old mate ....... Carn the *en Saints !!! :)

I'm standing here right behind you, as a reminder, whispering to you and calling out to you, conveying my true self, speaking to your true self, to the best part of you from the best part of me.

Last edited:

He played for a long time and should have been able to set himself up for life, and yet here he is now going to serve a 5 year prison sentence. That's a hell of a long way to fall!

You reap what you sow unfortunately for Sammy.

One of the guys at work managed to get his arm stuck in one of the upholstery machines but its OK, because he's completely recovered

Sounds like a cushy job.

You reap what you sow unfortunately for Sammy.
If he behaves himself he's out in 3. Some time to think and do some work on himself and turn things
around - he's still a young man and has a lot of life left in him. It's on him now where he goes from
here and I wish him all the best in getting his act together. He was a gun player. Just had no life after footy
it seems. No Plan B. Sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is what footy / sport should be all about - over 600 days since the Hobart footy club has had a win (they are in the SFL which is below the Statewide league in Tassie) after the game they were joined by people from other teams ie the one they played Claremont and Huonville who are in that league. Respect to all involved.

Last edited:
So, made tacos, took a bite, legit tasted like soap, I guess the spices didn't mesh together and back to the drawing board I suppose? Anyway, decided screw it, ordered a roast chicken and gravy roll as why not right?

Firstly, they don't even deliver to my door, lookit the gate, the fence and go "I'll just put it on top the mailbox and send an SMS in pitch darkness". Right ok I suppose, thanks for at least telling me you CBF walking, props for that.

Open it up and lift said roll and...

3/4 of it was cut all the way through, and they didn't exactly toast the base so it flopped like a bitch, and what did said chicken covered in gravy do?

Went literally everywhere...

So of course, after scooping it back into the container, trying to shove it back into said roll and having it sadly spew back out of the "far too much meat and not enough bread" situation.

"do they expect me to eat this with a knife and fork or something?"

I mean, it wasn't wrapped, it was sitting in a stryo package just stewing in its own juices and the gravy steam, and there was a lot of gravy, on the bottom, due to the spew, in the middle, on the top to cover the inside lid it was chicken and gravy as it should be, hearty.

TLDR: Toast your goddamn bread you fools.

Also, their salt for their chips, you know they went heavy when there is salt inside the packaging bag and on the outside of the chip container, I don't mind though, yum salt on beer battered chippies.

So, made tacos, took a bite, legit tasted like soap, I guess the spices didn't mesh together and back to the drawing board I suppose? Anyway, decided screw it, ordered a roast chicken and gravy roll as why not right?

Firstly, they don't even deliver to my door, lookit the gate, the fence and go "I'll just put it on top the mailbox and send an SMS in pitch darkness". Right ok I suppose, thanks for at least telling me you CBF walking, props for that.

Open it up and lift said roll and...

3/4 of it was cut all the way through, and they didn't exactly toast the base so it flopped like a bitch, and what did said chicken covered in gravy do?

Went literally everywhere...

So of course, after scooping it back into the container, trying to shove it back into said roll and having it sadly spew back out of the "far too much meat and not enough bread" situation.

"do they expect me to eat this with a knife and fork or something?"

I mean, it wasn't wrapped, it was sitting in a stryo package just stewing in its own juices and the gravy steam, and there was a lot of gravy, on the bottom, due to the spew, in the middle, on the top to cover the inside lid it was chicken and gravy as it should be, hearty.

TLDR: Toast your goddamn bread you fools.

Also, their salt for their chips, you know they went heavy when there is salt inside the packaging bag and on the outside of the chip container, I don't mind though, yum salt on beer battered chippies.
OIP.b04Q2GBN5Djx8vXf5XD17QAAAA
OIP.9r0t-FtEoHGU8BR-H-8NTQHaE8

th

The old el paso is a bit overpriced for what it is, but guaranteed not taste like soap.

I never get stuff delivered unless i'm too drunk to go fetch it. I figure i can't afford servants, and going to a shop and fetching my food is servant stuff.

hmmm maybe a good business plan, something along the lines of Uber Maids.
"Can't be stuffed standing up and putting that laundry in the wash , call Dodgy Maid service , Just 50 bucks an hour ( 150 bucks an hour for topless service ).

OIP.b04Q2GBN5Djx8vXf5XD17QAAAA
OIP.9r0t-FtEoHGU8BR-H-8NTQHaE8

th

The old el paso is a bit overpriced for what it is, but guaranteed not taste like soap.

I never get stuff delivered unless i'm too drunk to go fetch it. I figure i can't afford servants, and going to a shop and fetching my food is servant stuff.

hmmm maybe a good business plan, something along the lines of Uber Maids.
"Can't be stuffed standing up and putting that laundry in the wash , call Dodgy Maid service , Just 50 bucks an hour ( 150 bucks an hour for topless service ).

I had white onion, lamb mince and;
garlic, oregano, chili, paprika, cumin, I just think that I had the levels way off, as it seemed to be nice when you know a powder and "this should be great once cooked" but then when I used a neutral vege stock to deglaze and coat the meat with the chili smoky goodness it just, iono, reacted I guess, to said meat and with then lettuce, a thinly sliced cherry tomato to compliment the tomato salsa with capsicum and lime from my tree I blitzed up, it was like "2 bites and "WTF is this after taste".

And technically I'm not driving out of town for that on a whim, they can drive to me so I can have a whinge about them putting roll and them making it a damned sammich by cutting the thing in half when putting a whole chook in it.

Then I just gotta wait until the weekend to try round 3 of making bread that isn't mush since I haven't done baking in what maybe
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back