Media The Return of Craffles

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the greatest SFA players of all time (craffles) was benched this week in what some would call a controversial move...

craffles then preceded to lose his s**t and quit the Warriors.

Never fear, we can bring him back...

Rather than make this an internal discussion let’s have it in public, after all, this board needs some life anyway...

craffles, the Warriors need you back, please name your terms for a return and surely we can come to some sort of agreement.

giphy.gif

One of the greatest SFA players of all time (craffles) was benched this week in what some would call a controversial move...

craffles then preceded to lose his s**t and quit the Warriors.

Never fear, we can bring him back...

Rather than make this an internal discussion let’s have it in public, after all, this board needs some life anyway...

craffles, the Warriors need you back, please name your terms for a return and surely we can come to some sort of agreement.

He can have my coveted position and I'll sniff..I mean sit on the bench

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* craffles!
Got me benched for three seconds two weeks ago after cleaning me up three times in the first quarter. All those numbers are probably wrong due to concussion.
The point is to quit from a mere benching is feeble stuff. Don't get angry- get each member of your medical and conditioning staff a $5000 fine.

**** craffles!
Got me benched for three seconds two weeks ago after cleaning me up three times in the first quarter. All those numbers are probably wrong due to concussion.
The point is to quit from a mere benching is feeble stuff. Don't get angry- get each member of your medical and conditioning staff a $5000 fine.

* up m9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back