FTA-TV The Rise of the Murdoch Dynasty

Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Three-episode documentary series about Rupert Murdoch, his family and inner circle from BBC Two. 2 episodes have aired.

It's pretty good. Interesting focus on the early Tony Blair years and then the phone hacking scandal years while covering his family and their Succession issues. Full of interviews with people who've met him or dealt with his s**t. It's rather UK-centric with next to nothing on Australian influence (given who it's made for I can see why) but hopefully the third episode expands a little. Looks like it'll have Trump and the US at least.

Australian TV rights haven't been sold yet so you'll have to set your VPN to UK or pirate it somewhere. Check it out!

Last edited:
Three-episode documentary series about Rupert Murdoch, his family and inner circle from BBC Two. 2 episodes have aired.

It's pretty good. Interesting focus on the early Tony Blair years and then the phone hacking scandal years while covering his family and their Succession issues. Full of interviews with people who've met him or dealt with his sh*t. It's rather UK-centric with next to nothing on Australian influence (given who it's made for I can see why) but hopefully the third episode expands a little. Looks like it'll have Trump and the US at least.

Australian TV rights haven't been sold yet so you'll have to set your VPN to UK or pirate it somewhere. Check it out!

Coming up on ABC this weekend I do believe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back