Official Team Thread The Roys FFC - Broken Medal Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry guys. The sim ******* hates me with a passion. Everything I touched turned to s**t. Mark a ball but apparently it gets intercepted. Spoil a mark but it still gets to them. Tackled over and over. Absolutely fed up.

It's ok. We still love you.

STATS.png
Complete
A Big win against the Hawks, that sent us up to the top of the table. xenxen was huge in the ruck, Mooch snagged another 4, 3KZ is Football marked and ran like the wind beneath all our wings. Runk and TedDougChris continued the hard work in the guts as well.
R11 - Complete.JPG

Matt_352 exploded against the Hawks, going toe-to-toe with the whole team. Another 18 posters into the thread was superb effort.
R11 - Posters.JPG

Medals
xen and Matt score the gold, IDC and TDC sneak onto the podium as well.
R11 - Medals.JPG

STATS.png
Complete
A tough loss against the two time reigning premiers. It was a slog of a match. xenxen again was a tough customer, Allikat, Barrels and Matt_352 were in supports but overall it was an uphill battle for all of us. mike_ and MannumPower helped cover for a blanketed Mooch.
R12 - Complete.JPG

Matt_352 and I Dont Care led the way, but it is great to see the Reardo resurgence. 15 posters into the thread, our lowest for the year. Lets regroup and take it too the Bears in the next match

R12 - Posts.JPG

Medals
xenxen again leads the way, she must be the hot favourite for the Broken Medal these days. IDC again snag a shiny, Allikat gets back on the podium and Barrels gets his first for the season.
R12 - Medals.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 487478
Complete
A tough loss against the two time reigning premiers. It was a slog of a match. xenxen again was a tough customer, Allikat, Barrels and Matt_352 were in supports but overall it was an uphill battle for all of us. mike_ and MannumPower helped cover for a blanketed Mooch.
View attachment 487480

Matt_352 and I Dont Care led the way, but it is great to see the Reardo resurgence. 15 posters into the thread, our lowest for the year. Lets regroup and take it too the Bears in the next match

View attachment 487482

Medals
xenxen again leads the way, she must be the hot favourite for the Broken Medal these days. IDC again snag a shiny, Allikat gets back on the podium and Barrels gets his first for the season.
View attachment 487481

As a teammate I’m downcast, but as an individual, erect.

Guys and gals I'm about to head off on hollybobs and will be on and offline sporadically over the next few weeks. I'll make sure to be back on track for the GF though, so don't worry about that.

Guys and gals I'm about to head off on hollybobs and will be on and offline sporadically over the next few weeks. I'll make sure to be back on track for the GF though, so don't worry about that.

As long as you sporadically pop up every week to kick a dozen, that is ok. Enjoy the break !!

You were too busy with that shiny new phone weren't you?
Today I took a photo of my ear!!!!1111!!
Mf55b1N.jpg

Seriously though, there's a lot of benefit to having a smartphone but it's also hella confusing and really hard to manipulate the joystick I mean controls when you're old.
The worst part is when you're typing and you get to the end of a line. Especially if you work on a shiny desk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back