Competitions The Sausage Roll: Finals (week three).

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to TempletonTheRat - winner of last week's Brad Johnson Medal for accumulating the highest weekly score.

• Select four players from each game.
  • Select one captain.
  • Your top six scorers contribute towards your overall total.
  • You can select your team by either replying to this thread, or by sending me a PM.

If you name a player that doesn't play, whether that be due to not being named or being withdrawn from the selected squad, you do not receive a replacement player.

If your captain doesn't play you will be given a replacement captain. Your replacement captain will be the player you have selected with the lowest value. Should you have two or more players with the lowest value, your replacement captain will be the player who you select first of those players with the equal lowest value.

If you fail to nominate a captain, you will receive a default captain. This will work in the same way as the replacement captain, being the player in your team with the lowest value, or the player who you select first of those players with the equal lowest value.

A reminder that the team you select will compete in all three competitions ( if you haven't been knocked out of The Eliminator like
grassman75 )

1. The main competition, where you are ranked against others based on the total amount of points you have accumulated over four weeks of finals.
  2. The Champions League, a competition that is separate to the main competition, where your weekly rankings (1st to 16th) will determine how many points you receive. The top eight teams after week three of finals based on points they have earned from their weekly rankings will face off in the Grand Final. Any tiebreak to separate teams equal on competition points will be determined by the highest overall score from the main competition.
  3. The Eliminator. This is a separate competition to the main competition and The Champions League. Eight teams, including grassman75, have already been eliminated from this competition, reducing the field to 18. The three lowest scoring remaining teams from week three will be eliminated from this competition, reducing the field to five for the Grand Final.

If you are eliminated from the third competition, do not be dismayed. There are still two other competitions up for grabs, which is a positive for those who like grass with their sausage roll.

A player highlighted in bold text indicates that player's value has changed. The player's value from last week will be shown in brackets. Remember, if you wish to carry over any players who you selected from a winning Qualifying Final team, or from last week, you will receive the higher value. You can carry over multiple players if you wish to do so, just as long as you select exactly four players from both games.

RICHMOND V COLLINGWOOD

RICHMOND
Jack Riewoldt: 8
Josh Caddy: 11
Dustin Martin: 15
Jason Castagna: 18 (17)
Daniel Butler: 19
Daniel Rioli: 21 (23)
Sam Lloyd: 26
Kane Lambert: 27
Jack Higgins: 27 (28)
Jack Graham: 28 (29)

Trent Cotchin: 30
Shane Edwards: 30 (31)
Dion Prestia: 31
Shaun Grigg: 33
Kamdyn McIntosh: 33 (38)
Jayden Short: 36
Toby Nankervis: 36
Nick Vlastuin: 38
Reece Conca: 42
Brandon Ellis: 44
Bachar Houli: 46 (45)
David Astbury: 60
Alex Rance: 60
Nathan Broad: 60
Dylan Grimes: 60

COLLINGWOOD
Jordan De Goey: 10 (11)
Will Hoskin Elliot: 14
Brodie Mihocek: 14
Josh Thomas: 16 (17)
Jaidyn Stephenson: 18
Ben Reid: 19
Mason Cox: 23
Travis Varcoe: 23 (24)
Steele Sidebottom: 25
Adam Treloar: 26
Chris Mayne: 27
Tom Phillips: 29
Josh Daicos: 32
Taylor Adams: 32
Darcy Moore: 33
Ben Crocker: 34
Scott Pendlebury: 35
Callum Brown: 36
Brayden Sier: 36
Brodie Grundy: 37
James Aish: 40
Levi Greenwood: 44 (43)
Nathan Murphy: 48
Jack Crisp: 49
Brayden Maynard: 51
Tom Langdon: 55
Jack Magden: 55
Tyson Goldsack: 55
Jeremy Howe: 55
Matthew Scharenberg: 60
Flynn Appleby: 60

WEST COAST V MELBOURNE

WEST COAST
Josh Kennedy: 7
Jack Darling: 11
Liam Ryan: 14
Mark Lecras: 16
Jamie Cripps: 17
Willie Rioli: 20
Elliot Yeo: 22
Oscar Allen: 26
Nathan Vardy: 27
Jake Waterman: 27
Brendon Ah Chee: 30
Daniel Venables: 31
Luke Shuey: 34
Dom Sheed: 35 (36)
Scott Lycett: 36
Mark Hutchings: 37
Jack Redden: 37 (38)
Chris Masten: 39
Jeremy McGovern: 44 (42)
Lewis Jetta: 46 (47)
Liam Duggan: 51 (50)

Shannon Hurn: 52
Tom Barrass: 60
Will Schofield: 60
Bradley Sheppard: 60
Tom Cole: 60

MELBOURNE
Tom McDonald: 9 (10)
Jeff Garlett: 16
Mitch Hannan: 16
Jake Melksham: 18
Alex Neal-Bullen: 19
Aaron Vandenberg: 22
Christian Petracca: 23
Sam Weideman: 24 (26)
James Harmes: 27
Charlie Spargo: 27 (28)
Angus Brayshaw: 28 (29)
Max Gawn: 28 (29)

Nathan Jones: 29
Bayley Fritsch: 31 (29)
Clayton Oliver: 33
Jack Viney: 40
Dom Tyson: 41
Christian Salem: 42
Jordan Lewis: 44
Jay Kennedy-Harris: 45
Bernie Vince: 48
Jayden Hunt: 49
Michael Hibberd: 55
Sam Frost: 60
Oscar McDonald: 60
Neville Jetta: 60

Team "Crumbs" (Here I come)

Jason Castagna : 18 Captain (Can'tstandya)
Daniel Rioli : 21
Jack Higgins : 27
Shane Edwards : 30

Jamie Cripps : 17
Willie Rioli : 20
Alex Neal-Bullen : 19
Charlie Spargo : 27

Team Crumbs show some class,
Front and centre kick some ass.

There were two teams in the BF comp who forgot to enter their team last week.

In the unlikely event that happens here, what I did was carried over players from their previous entry and I filled in the empty spots by giving those teams the player(s) with the lowest values.

I thought I better post that here in case it does happen so everyone is aware of the consequences. It's the fairest thing I could think of.

Stephenson
Sidebottom
Martin
Edwards (Captain)

Darling
Cripps
Weiderman
Spargo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t i'm not eliminated am I X_box_X?

I can't figure it out
You're only eliminated from the eliminator, we are all chasing the RAT. I hope this eliminates any confusion about you're first week
elimination. There is still the weekly competition as well, until the RAT wins again after the weekend although someone could
eliminate the RAT.

Once Castagna kicks his sixth goal for the game the Fat Rat might have to hit the treadmill for next week to shake the complacency after
"The Del Re" and "Grant" overfeeding epidemics.

The Rat is not yet full and will devour more goals in his pursuit of this week's ? medal

The team with the highest Preliminary Final score this week will be awarded the Daniel Hargraves Medal.

upload_2018-9-20_22-0-43.png

With 62 goals in his 38 career games for the Bulldogs between 1994 and 1997, Hargraves is best known for his 11 goal performance in the 1994 reserves Preliminary Final in Footscray's 33.12.210 to 13.9.87 victory against Fitzroy.

PF1
J. De Goey (COL) 11 (carrying over) (capt.)
B. Mihocek (COL) 15 (carrying over)
K. Lambert (RIC) 27
J. Higgins (RIC) 27

PF2
A. Neal-Bullen (MEL) 20 (carrying over)
W. Rioli (WC) 20
A. Vandenberg (MEL) 22 (carrying over)
L. Shuey (WC) 34

Remove this Banner Ad

Back