Official Team Thread The Sin City Swamprats S25 Official Team Thread - I won.

Remove this Banner Ad

I know we're still getting used to winning, but isn't it normal practice to post the club song on the match thread after a victory??

Congratulations to ant555 who has been inducted into the Baghdad Bombers HoF this morning, probably due to his work on the dance floor last night

Grats ant555 - Mr X Factor
Absolutely, and I reckon he's been a major factor in our resurgence this season. His finals experience will count if/when we get there as well.

DSC_2745.JPG
The Big Issue has a story of these amazing bomb detecting rats. Impressive :cool:

Somehow the blind man with hearing aids I bought it from picked me as a SoufStrayan! Even after I said I was in Melbourne to watch the Swans :think:

View attachment 495995
The Big Issue has a story of these amazing bomb detecting rats. Impressive :cool:

Somehow the blind man with hearing aids I bought it from picked me as a SoufStrayan! Even after I said I was in Melbourne to watch the Swans :think:
We can pick SAns. It's a gift. Like being able to drink VB & actually like it.

There's a joke there Quads but I like you too much to say it... You've set it up beautifully though. :p

Go 4 it ... the dummy in Carlton gear is 'raven' btw...she is regularly dressed in topical theme? ĺ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big loss by the Demons means we should be finalists with even a moderate loss next week.

:)
Looks to be a helluva challenge - the Bears are in great form. Then again, so were the Roys......so were the Bombers......so were the Wonders.........

And right down the outside it is the Swamprats with a big run.
_53d87fcfad48b_Gawler1.gif

And right down the outside it is the Swamprats with a big run.
_53d87fcfad48b_Gawler1.gif
All I need to do is remember to submit a team.

And how to spell Offical Teem Sheit

SwampStats Round 15
Another great win, as we absorbed the best that the Roys could throw at us and held them off in a thrilling finish. Despite Dingster doing a fair impression of a sprinkler, he managed to correct his radar late to post his bog-standard 4 and retain a one goal lead in the Fred Medal, which would be a long overdue badge on his profile. ant555 has been in dazzling form of late, and his finals experience ill prove valuable, and his wingmen Firestarter and Gotthegoodes have racked up great numbers as well. We tried a new tactic this week, with our rover philreich taking the ruckwork at bounces while ShaunDuggan used his massive frame to forge a path for the midfielders, and it seemed to work, so we'll keep that in mind for finals. And our revamped forwardline clicked again, with edgie, Cheval and Power Raid all booting multiple goals.

upload_2018-5-13_21-11-58.png

Six wins from our past 7 games has seen us leap to seventh, with a good chance of rising further next week to gain a home final. We play the Las Vegas Bears, who need a win to have any hope of securing a last-gasp finals berth. We can still finish anywhere between 5th and 10th. Our destiny is in our hands; any win, or a loss by less than 40 points will be enough to play an elimination final.

upload_2018-5-13_23-40-28.png

Last edited:
Your previous post made it appear that you were around 0.32 or higher at the time of posting :p.
s**t! Almost sober - get me a drink and make it a double!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back