Radio The Sounding Board with Craig Hutchison & Damian Barrett (Podcast)

Remove this Banner Ad

Love them complaining about how those in the Australian media are so sensationalist and hang onto issues for ages, whilst the Americans move on straight away.

Hot Dog Man GIF

Love them complaining about how those in the Australian media are so sensationalist and hang onto issues for ages, whilst the Americans move on straight away.

Hot Dog Man GIF

As they bring up Damo vs Bevo at the Brownlow from 2015

I wish they had a better producer. Hutchy like a dog with a bone trying to get Damo to admit he went to the North thing. Damo asking Hutchy questions about the racing deal then continually interrupting him to the point Hutchy had to tell him to shut up so he could answer - this would be so much better if there was a firmer hand on the tiller. Their discussion on Woolies and sledging of Tom Morris was terrific. More of that insight please.

I didn’t account for them sneaking one in before Super Bowl and them talking about wrestling

Wrestling comes up a lot the last couple of years, and as much as I get a kick out of Damo being COMPLETELY oblivious to what any of it is about, you can tell Hutchy would love to spend a half hour a week talking about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back