No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNS said that they don't want a rumour thread as it encourages people from other boards to come over here and be flogs
Hence the reason I added "SUNS Supporters Only" to the thread title. If any opposition supporters post in here then their post gets deleted (regardless of what they post) and they possibly face a suspension from breaking clear thread rules. We're also going to know pretty quickly if someone creates a fake account and claims to be a Suns supporter but posts bs rumours. It shouldn't be an issue.

Great work, Jen. Presumably the players already know he's coming and are trying to build friendships now.
sounds like. I noticed he as followed Brandon, King and Ainsworth today. And the fact is now on the GC... Had previously been still in adelaide.

I don't get the point of this thread when we have a Suns supporters only thread and there has already been a non Suns supporter posting in this one.
We all know Jen as a respected poster on our sub-forum and she backs up her claims with evidence. I think we can make an exception here.

The rule is really in place to prevent trolls from triggering us with made up bs. Jen is probably the furthest thing from a troll plus she's already proven her value by posting photographic evidence of Atkins having dinner with one of our players.

We all know Jen as a respected poster on our sub-forum and she backs up her claims with evidence. I think we can make an exception here.

The rule is really in place to prevent trolls from triggering us with made up bs. Jen is probably the furthest thing from a troll plus she's already proven her value by posting photographic evidence of Atkins having dinner with one of our players.
Plus, everyone knows suns are my 2nd team. Never had been an issue before... :oops:

I'm not saying I've got a problem with Jen it's just that's the rules you set. As such a small board I just don't like when we have too many threads as the conversation dies out quickly on new ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's going to win this Richmond v Brisbane match? Final Score predictions? I need to buy a Gold Coast jersey. Right now I'm thinking Brisbane pulls off an unexpected victory despite all the doubters. I think it will be high scoring, like 83 - 52. How far off am I? I'm a Californian and have recently have become obsessed with this incredible sport. American football has nothing on AFL. I can't believe it took me this many years to figure out. We just don't get much coverage of the sport out here.

Who's going to win this Richmond v Brisbane match? Final Score predictions? I need to buy a Gold Coast jersey. Right now I'm thinking Brisbane pulls off an unexpected victory despite all the doubters. I think it will be high scoring, like 83 - 52. How far off am I? I'm a Californian and have recently have become obsessed with this incredible sport. American football has nothing on AFL. I can't believe it took me this many years to figure out. We just don't get much coverage of the sport out here.

I'm not sure of your circumstances but if you're based in California, you can get every match here....as well as all the Fox Footy shows that run every day.

I'm in Thailand and renew my overseas Suns membership every year, which includes the subscription to watchafl. Last year it cost me $185AUD and is normally available early November.

Welcome aboard....

welcome, Glad you're enjoying our great sport, not perfect but we love what it is. i've personally enjoyed seeing the growth of overseas fans this year and even better we have a new Suns Supporter. Finals are traditionally not high scoring especially in slippery conditions in the Queensland night time. it's more rough and tumble big hits and big tackles. with a few moments of brilliance sprinkled on top. i hate both sides but probably hate richmond more so brisbane to just get over the line.

May not mean anything, but Mason wood has just followed Luko and Anderson (and vice versa) on insta.
Instagram Detective Jen on the case!

May be something, May be nothing... But this is the off season so this is the best entertainment we've got

Instagram Detective Jen on the case!

May be something, May be nothing... But this is the off season so this is the best entertainment we've got
Heh, late night detective work out of boredom. But I do this to see who follows whom. Haha. But yeah, could mean nothing. Or maybe mean something.

Heh, late night detective work out of boredom. But I do this to see who follows whom. Haha. But yeah, could mean nothing. Or maybe mean something.
No judgement, We all have our late night hobbies.

I mean I should be getting work done but this is more important at the current second.

Wow that Richmond got robbed by the umps. Obviously not a fan of Richmond but first game I've watched that's an obvious fix. I was like, "oh, you guys fix matches over here too." American sports are the same. Especially NBA and NFL. They're almost like professional wrestling at this point.

Wow that Richmond got robbed by the umps. Obviously not a fan of Richmond but first game I've watched that's an obvious fix. I was like, "oh, you guys fix matches over here too." American sports are the same. Especially NBA and NFL. They're almost like professional wrestling at this point.
I thought the umps were pretty fair - just didn’t give Richmond the usual free kicks for dives and ducking in tackles.

they threw around the 50’s a bit but about time you should get pinged for kicking the ball after the ump has blown the whistle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back