No Oppo Supporters The Sun Lounge (Suns posters only)

Remove this Banner Ad

We need a turn around in luck with injuries.
this
Lions didn't go deep into the season through talent
I don't rate their list much
But ,if you can get a decent team playing together as a unit for 15-16 weeks unchanged you are going to beat a lot of supposedly better teams with injuries

this
Lions didn't go deep into the season through talent
I don't rate their list much
But ,if you can get a decent team playing together as a unit for 15-16 weeks unchanged you are going to beat a lot of supposedly better teams with injuries

Be interesting to know how many games we had with the whole core of our team in 2017-2018. Lynch, May, Witts, Thompson, Swallow, Martin, Bowes, Fiorini, Ainsworth, Day, Wright, Hanley, Miller, Sexton. I'd suspect you could count the number of games on one hand.

Rant time. This may not be related to Bigfooty. Could be any sports forum

As a moderator it angers me when you try so hard to get someone to pull their head in and they refuse to. But then come back with at least 3 other accounts (almost consecutively) and behave themselves.

If you were not a knob in the first place you would not have to have so many split personalities on a sports forum.

We know

Rant over

Been down here a fair while now and can’t say I’ve seen Powell.
Nobody has bulked up substantially, those photos are a bit misleading.
Definitely gained some extra definition but nobody is all of a sudden looking like a beast.
It’s a good positive session, many different drills happening.
I can’t see the big boss Dew.
Vibe is pretty good without being spectacular.
They are now as I type doing a game simulation and the talk and volume is increasing.
I’m going to head off in 5mins to watch the Clippers and then the Rams

Then Titans training at Parkwood later this arvo

Then Mrs Bods gets home and it’s game over

Been down here a fair while now and can’t say I’ve seen Powell.
Nobody has bulked up substantially, those photos are a bit misleading.
Definitely gained some extra definition but nobody is all of a sudden looking like a beast.
It’s a good positive session, many different drills happening.
I can’t see the big boss Dew.
Vibe is pretty good without being spectacular.
They are now as I type doing a game simulation and the talk and volume is increasing.
I’m going to head off in 5mins to watch the Clippers and then the Rams

Then Titans training at Parkwood later this arvo

Then Mrs Bods gets home and it’s game over
Lots of thing to do, enjoy.

As a moderator it angers me when you try so hard to get someone to pull their head in and they refuse to. But then come back with at least 3 other accounts (almost consecutively) and behave themselves.

If you were not a knob in the first place you would not have to have so many split personalities on a sports forum.

We know

Rant over
You are doing a great job , me and Bods not posting much here, don't need to rant. Sometimes a week 3-5 post. No ban no rant.

Last edited:

We know

Rant over

They wouldn't have had around 17 chances already would they - :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They wouldn't have had around 17 chances already would they - :p

I just heard from 17er and he emphatically denies he has any new accounts.
While on this topic In a recent suspension I was accused of having a new account or accounts and let me say I would never do something so pathetic and sad as have a dummy account.
Just a ridiculous and sad thing to do.

I just heard from 17er and he emphatically denies he has any new accounts.
While on this topic In a recent suspension I was accused of having a new account or accounts and let me say I would never do something so pathetic and sad as have a dummy account.
Just a ridiculous and sad thing to do.

agreed. No need for alt accounts. Stand by your words and actions.

On that topic, he did decide to give a decent spray to “certain other forums” on the Facebook Sunscast page because the guy just can’t help himself.
I know you’re fairly close to him mate but do you really think that it’s every one else that’s wrong?

agreed. No need for alt accounts. Stand by your words and actions.

On that topic, he did decide to give a decent spray to “certain other forums” on the Facebook Sunscast page because the guy just can’t help himself.
I know you’re fairly close to him mate but do you really think that it’s every one else that’s wrong?

I don’t like being in the middle. I just want to enjoy my evening. The internet and human behaviour on it I haven’t fully grasped yet.

I don’t like being in the middle. I just want to enjoy my evening. The internet and human behaviour on it I haven’t fully grasped yet.
I'm just asking not purposely to stir you up, I really thought you said He pass away is true. How can people use death as a joke, not your fault people posted he passed away on twitter.

Amen to that. I haven't grasped it yet either Mr.Bods......my 17yo step-daughter even takes her phone to the toilet with her.......wtf!

I don't remember the last time I took a crap without my phone

I don't remember the last time I took a crap without my phone
Got to share your crap with BF forum. The smell the sound. I don't think people should be too upset with it, the more you read forum the more you ingest the bad habit and personalities.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back