Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

If you shot my dog I'mma kill

• Your

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Cat

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So you told them you were leaving and then whinge about being dropped out of the LG and me becoming captain when you could have been captain angain anyway?

:huh:

In case you hadn't noticed - this place is built on drama.

I think you just love to whinge... how many times has he cried on your shoulder KohPhi?

Why would I cry on KohPhi's shoulder? In case you hadn't notice I am starting ruck rover and am fresh off a 27 disposal 4 goal game.

In case you hadn't noticed - this place is built on drama.

Why would I cry on KohPhi's shoulder? In case you hadn't notice I am starting ruck rover and am fresh off a 27 disposal 4 goal game.

All I notice is that you’re a bit of a knob who has a massive axe to grind and cares only for cayz cayz cayz.

All I notice is that you’re a bit of a knob who has a massive axe to grind and cares only for cayz cayz cayz.

I'm glad you've finally figured me out. * it took you a while.

I wanted TJASTA to take over but the campaigner said he couldn't because his religion frowns upon him becoming a deity.

So then I asked that rfctiger74 and he slurred something about bats and a chainsaw, then wanted to know if JackNah_8 had won the world cup of lasagne making..... would of been a shoe in for Captains Captain. After some consideration of a few wakeless minutes I thought it best that the SFA have only the Swamprats and Dragons with drunk arse captains and that ND would be the best option for the Furies downfall.

Papa Juggs would be so proud of me.

I wanted TJASTA to take over but the campaigner said he couldn't because his religion frowns upon him becoming a deity.

So then I asked that rfctiger74 and he slurred something about bats and a chainsaw, then wanted to know if JackNah_8 had won the world cup of lasagne making..... would of been a shoe in for Captains Captain. After some consideration of a few wakeless minutes I thought it best that the SFA have only the Swamprats and Dragons with drunk arse captains and that ND would be the best option for the Furies downfall.

Papa Juggs would be so proud of me.
I don't know what's going on but I'm not interested in your sales pitch.

Go and annoy sausageroll and WFL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see BRAB diversifying. First he destroyed the heartless Rats and now taking down the Furies as well, love your work BRAB.

Thanks for reminding me to tag squib bear in the noobz0r thread

Back