Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

If you shot my dog I'mma kill

• Your

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Cat

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Settle down Wayne. Not all us enjoy posting in match threads with 1-2 posters.
LOL ....so you're having a go at a successful club, as the cause .....the bigger question is why do you only have 1-2 posters ?...maybe the Bombers model or thereabouts is the standard, you layabout clubs should be trying to achieve

All we've done is raise the bar ......your job is to lift your standards ....not try and drag us down into the mud, with you mudlarks

LOL ....so you're having a go at a successful club, as the cause .....the bigger question is why do you only have 1-2 posters ?...maybe the Bombers model or thereabouts is the standard, you layabout clubs should be trying to achieve

All we've done is raise the bar ......your job is to lift your standards ....not try and drag us down into the mud, with you mudlarks
Your idea of "success" is not aligned with the other 11 clubs. Keep doing you though.

Thats 1 vote to fold the Bombers.

Who actually are active members over there???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listen here UnmitigatedDisaster, just because you did a few fancy OP’s that I thoroughly enjoyed that gives you no reason to attack my personal hygiene. None!

You leave an unbearable stench whoever you go, you needed the brutal truth.

I actually wish you would.
That would make me L O L.

I may have if I was here to amuse you, but unfortunately....

a double post, thought you were above that.

You’re losing it mate. There’s no Wayne here.

I can’t believe you would let Wayneo in your head like this, start charging rent man.
tenor.gif

Back