Mega Thread THE TAN - The Filthy Sanchez Thread - TIGERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rance in!! Yes!!
19aed6d18e47c4781c3ac96e46700eaaf7f9bb7bf5c97aa98caa6cf6d7ae6fdf.jpg

Posted at 6:23:

I've got a feeling that Rance will be named in the AA team tonight and either West Coast, Adelaide or Essendon fans will rage.

Nek Minnit:

lol ******* Rance
RANCE LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

BRODIE SMITH I LOVE YOU :D
Biggest robbery in AA history.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Rance.

Joke.
Hahanhahahaha Rance over McKenzie, what a joke.
Sigh. Profile over substance.

Best defender two years running, no All-Australians for Mackenzie unless he gets in on the bench.
RANCE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wait I already loled at this.
Lol Rance.
Seriously? Rance?
cant even believe it
Lol Rance
As a biased Eagles fan I find it insulting that Rance gets CHB over Mackenzie.
Which has already been proved as incorrect. Also dance played less games.
Joke that Rance got in over Mackenzie

Absolute joke
Don't care anymore, you're dead to me AA
How many games did Rance play again?
KB wearing a black and yellow tie, is it possible for that obsolete hack to put aside his bias? Can absolutely guarantee that martin will be in the side later on.
Rance is completely undeserving and everyone knows it. Mackenzie is clearly the better player, obviously.
Centre line hard to argue with

Whole team good so far

Except rance over mackenzie or even taylor
It's been a running joke for years. Why did you think All Australian would be any different this year? Given that, only Rance over E-Mac is the glaring omission thus far.
Rance and Hooker are very overrated players although based on this year not a heap of others who were better (mckenzie does say hello)
I'm so angry I could drop a defenseless player in the goalsquare.
Barlett Richo and Frawley on the panel, not that surprising. Really Hooker and Rance were always likely to make it, and Talia/Emac fought it out for the FB spot, when they should have been the first two picked.
People in the media and the selectors clearly got caught up by the hype of richmond and Rance's last few games. Based on the FULL season, I think most would agree Mackenzie was significantly better, if he was from a Melbourne team he'd be a lock.
Overrated by the media and Richmond supporters. The rest of us don't buy into the hype.
KB is senile and Spud is not the sharpest tool.
Apart from the obvious mistake they've nailed the team so far. Reiwoldt absolutely deserves a spot as the CHF.

lando_han_mad_616.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back