Game Day The Teal-combobulation - Prelim Final Bullgods v Power - 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we win, we STILL have to do ANOTHER WEEK of Quarantine back in Perth because WA Government reset our time when we came from Brisbane, even though we had not been back in Victoria and had come from clean Tasmania before that. FFS Maybe that’s why we got Stevic to umpire our game tonight to balance this BS out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You couldn't make some of this s**t up.

Scott is sub. Would of have preferred Young for precaution if Martin couldn’t play out the game
Track watchers are reporting him as injured, even though he was listed as omitted

Scott is sub. Would of have preferred Young for precaution if Martin couldn’t play out the game
I'd have preferred Richards but Scott is probably the ideal medi-sub. He's versatile so with a bit of shuffling of other roles the side is best placed to deal with anyone being subbed out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a nice day with my lovely wife and granddaughter, cooked dinner for them had a few coldie's now it's time to go to the man cave, feel we can do it but just remember what ever happens we all wake up tomorrow in the best country in the world. GO DOGS

So if we win, we STILL have to do ANOTHER WEEK of Quarantine back in Perth because WA Government reset our time when we came from Brisbane, even though we had not been back in Victoria and had come from clean Tasmania before that. FFS Maybe that’s why we got Stevic to umpire our game tonight to balance this BS out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Best news I’ve heard all day. That basically guarantees we win if we make it. #bevosbottomboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back