Game Day The DISHLICKERS vs the rising Power Tarps (bills)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apply the KISS principle and we win.

Kicks hitting targets
In and under
Straight goal kicking
Sure ball handling

West to kill some campaigner is all I want. One of our representatives to hurt one of their’s - R West is the man.

Mark West 25nyears ago was the hardest campaigners I have ever seen in the red, white and blue. I hope his namesake knocks someone out tonight (with a fair tackle that doesn’t hurt our mods feelings).

All the best aunts.

Feel like we could snatch a win. Backs against the wall and all that.

Hopefully we can kick straighter than we have been so far this year. It's about time we snatch a bullshit win

West to kill some campaigner is all I want. One of our representatives to hurt one of their’s - R West is the man.

Mark West 25nyears ago was the hardest campaigners I have ever seen in the red, white and blue. I hope his namesake knocks someone out tonight (with a fair tackle that doesn’t hurt our mods feelings).

All the best aunts.

Vandemeer is also aggro.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port have one 9 in a row and 8 in a row at Marvel. Slip up has to come sometime

What better time for that Marvel streak to be broken in round 18 against the mighty Blues :devil:

Interested in an opinion on what sort of role Caleb Daniel will be playing going forward (purely for fantasy). Noticed he got a bit more midfield time when Treloar was out and again has been named as a follower again this week, which, granted, is not always an accurate indicator of their position on the day.

Interested in an opinion on what sort of role Caleb Daniel will be playing going forward (purely for fantasy). Noticed he got a bit more midfield time when Treloar was out and again has been named as a follower again this week, which, granted, is not always an accurate indicator of their position on the day.
Imagine he will be at half back again. Macrea and Smith named on the bench with West and treloar at half forward will take the mid rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back