The Terrorism Files - 2015, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You post this request pretty frequently.
Simultaneously you religiously attempt to disguise your bigotry;maybe even from yourself.
It's a sad giggle.

Probably because you lot continually accuse anyone you disagree with of being bigots, but have never ever backed it up.

Pissants.

You post this request pretty frequently.
Simultaneously you religiously attempt to disguise your bigotry;maybe even from yourself.
It's a sad giggle.

No the 'sad giggle' is the fact I'm still sitting here waiting for him to provide a quote.

And he said it was going to be so easy as well.

No the 'sad giggle' is the fact I'm still sitting here waiting for him to provide a quote.

And he said it was going to be so easy as well.

LOLZ.
There are pages and pages of your bigotry, there for all to see.
Obviously you can't see it. No surprise that pokerspiv can't see it.
Keep wrapping yourself in that flag chanting what you think are patriotic slogans if it makes you feel better.
Most people can see it for what it is. You are a bigot.

LOLZ.
There are pages and pages of your bigotry, there for all to see.
Obviously you can't see it. No surprise that pokerspiv can't see it.
Keep wrapping yourself in that flag chanting what you think are patriotic slogans if it makes you feel better.
Most people can see it for what it is. You are a bigot.

Yawn.

So much of a bigot you still don't have a direct quote for me?

I have repeatedly said that your thinly veiled bigotry is plain for all to see, that includes pretty much everything that you write.
Do you know what everything means? Or should someone explain it to you?

... it's fundamentally offensive in the extreme to compare that day to what we saw happen in Sydney at the Lindt Cafe.

You seem to think that you speak for Anglo Australians. Worse than that you think you speak for the victims of the Lindt Cafe.
What the hell do you think gives you the right to speak for them?
Spare us your bigotry. The overwhelming majority of 'us' don't want anything to do with anything you say. Because it is all simple minded crap.
Your sole aim is to differentiate yourself from 'them'. Your language is unambiguous in that regard.
Sadly, you cannot see it because it is so ingrained in your psyche.
There is no difference between whoever you want to call 'us' and 'them'. Everyone is governed by the same laws.
There are no excuses for anyone that breaks the law. Black, blue, green, Anglo, Middle Eastern.
The sooner you get that through your simpleton thought process, the better for yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have repeatedly said that your thinly veiled bigotry is plain for all to see, that includes pretty much everything that you write.
Do you know what everything means? Or should someone explain it to you?

You seem to think that you speak for Anglo Australians. Worse than that you think you speak for the victims of the Lindt Cafe.
What the hell do you think gives you the right to speak for them?
Spare us your bigotry. The overwhelming majority of 'us' don't want anything to do with anything you say. Because it is all simple minded crap.
Your sole aim is to differentiate yourself from 'them'. Your language is unambiguous in that regard.
Sadly, you cannot see it because it is so ingrained in your psyche.
There is no difference between whoever you want to call 'us' and 'them'. Everyone is governed by the same laws.
There are no excuses for anyone that breaks the law. Black, blue, green, Anglo, Middle Eastern.
The sooner you get that through your simpleton thought process, the better for yourself.

I'll ask again shall I?

Where in this or any other thread, have I exhibited any kind of language which suggests I support a standard of treatment under the law which is determined by the race or religion of the alleged offender?

Where in this or any other thread, have I suggested that I speak for the victims of the Lindt Cafe siege?

Again, as my accuser, the onus is on YOU to support YOUR accusations with actual evidence - not just generalised, polemical sniping based on your pre conceived perceptions of who I am and what I believe in.

Give me some specific direct quotes which provide examples of what you are alleging....you would think by the way you carry on about me, it shouldn't be this damned hard mate.

Because even whilst we still had Australian's staring down a madman's gun barrel, there was a section of the nation whose immediate concerns obviously weren't focused on the lives of the hostages - rather they were primarily concerned with promoting an imagined Anglo driven menace where Muslims can't go out in public without risking being bashed or killed.

Literally 'imagined' in regards to the racist anti white former Greens candidate who birthed the whole episode.

Ok you have established you can use the quote function.

Now the next step is for you to point out exactly what the bolded language is supposedly evidence of?

Come on mate, we will do this together.

I'll ask again shall I?

Where in this or any other thread, have I exhibited any kind of language which suggests I support a standard of treatment under the law which is determined by the race or religion of the alleged offender?

Where in this or any other thread, have I suggested that I speak for the victims of the Lindt Cafe siege?

Again, as my accuser, the onus is on YOU to support YOUR accusations with actual evidence - not just generalised, polemical sniping based on your pre conceived perceptions of who I am and what I believe in.

Give me some specific direct quotes which provide examples of what you are alleging....you would think by the way you carry on about me, it shouldn't be this damned hard mate.

Is that how the hardcore Muslims see it? Honestly?

No of course it isnt. They see us as infidels in our own country.

I for one resent the fxxx out of that.

If anyone is an infidel it is them. If anyone needs to be run out of this country it is them.

Now some womans been knifed in a pizza shop...

fxxx...:(

Where are the Aussies? It just seems like us Aussies are getting flogged...

UNIT said:
Its started.....Its sad thats its had to come to this, but finally Australians are standing up for there own. I just hope the Lebanese thugs learn that if you keep pushing and pushing, someone will eventually stand up and fight back. The spirit of ANZAC does indeed live on.

Others who lived through your previous iterations can no doubt source other material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back