The "Thank God you had Gary Ablett as your SuperCoach Captain" Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had Ablett as captain with Bartel and Franklin you have already won your league game.
actually, all you need is Ablett as captain and for the opponent not to have him as captain or in my case, none of my opponents have either Bartel or Ablett. :eek:

I read in the main thread that J.Brown holds the highest score apparently.
262pts.
you are correct.
2006 Round 7, vs Hawthorn. DT (173). SC (262)

he also got over 200 in early 05.
2005 Round 6. vs Ess. DT (145). SC (230)

he's also got over 150 12x, excluding those above 200.

oh well, not a record for Ablett, but still great, with 2nd highest SC score ever.

I'm a former member of this club having decided as others have that he wouldnt score many against a defensive Sydney midfield, so i chose Kane Cornes. Intelligent is my middle name.

I'm gonna start the I'm a fool cause I got corey and ling instead of bartel and ablett club. Do I have any fledging members? :p

Well I didn't take Lingy (was close), but yep- figured Corey was ready to take the next step this year and take some of the pill from Gazza and Jimmy. My mother is very proud of me. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in the "I WISH I hadn't changed my capt. " club. Had Bartel for rds. 3 & 4 then changed to Chad this week.:eek::(
from the way Chad played today; gave away some silly free kicks and got a heap of cheap possessions with Port's chipping around in the final minutes of each quarter...wasn't captain worthy today. i'm in no club; i did all the right things this week, but the team just played bad, with the exception of a few rookies, a few guns and a few second-tiers.

I tell you what if you didn't get 2200 and you had Ablett captain your team is ____ing s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back