Vent 2024 Vent Your Disappointments Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse Hogan Afl GIF by GIANTS

View attachment 1938598

This campaigner scores more than anyone in here, yet still has multiple whinges over multiple threads!

GAGF KENT!

zSpi89oM.gif

If all the popular players I don’t own could stop going tropical that would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you ☺️
Agreed - it was physically painful for me yesterday watching Butters go ballistic

My biggest disappointment, saying "it's only up from here".
Didn't think I could fall any further than my round 1 ranking of 111,000 but I did to the tune off another 5000 spots.
Find it bizarre that someone in my league is going worse than me, I'm 1 point and 15 ranking positions in front of them.
Bring it! It's game on. LOL

Wines played in 2nd gear against the Eagles. 16 goals 24 behinds. 24 behinds... 24! Port could have easily scored 200+ points. It was a preseason match. Mead isn't getting 10 CBAs when the game is on.

I'm still very confident in the pick. He looks fitter and is running a lot better.

Handballs it too much! 90 a game not what i'm looking for. Jumping on Serong while I still can.

My biggest disappointment, saying "it's only up from here".
Didn't think I could fall any further than my round 1 ranking of 111,000 but I did to the tune off another 5000 spots.
Find it bizarre that someone in my league is going worse than me, I'm 1 point and 15 ranking positions in front of them.
Bring it! It's game on. LOL

I’m actually impressed you’ve managed this rank

A random team picker couldn’t do this bad if it tried

Reckon this should be up in lights in the nailed it thread 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m actually impressed you’ve managed this rank

A random team picker couldn’t do this bad if it tried

Reckon this should be up in lights in the nailed it thread 😂
My team is well below where it could be, wrong rookies on field, wrong captain selections just shy of 500 points lost.
This game is all about fun, it is what it is. 👍

My team is well below where it could be, wrong rookies on field, wrong captain selections just shy of 500 points lost.
This game is all about fun, it is what it is. 👍
Embrace the George philosophy - do the opposite :p

Only took one round to thoroughly stuff up my season .....hold your premo's, he says, as he goes down the gurgler

The year was full of promise, these Midfield Premo's were to tide me over this bye round, whilst Green was sitting on the bench .....but nah, this is the week, both SP's decide to s**t the bed

1711766822777.png

Scythe94 what are we doing with Dawson .....9 turnovers last night ....another 50%+ DE
It's a long way back from here .....this is an accurate reproduction of the WW19 household last night ....only the names & faces have been changed to protect the innocent

Angry Coach.gif

Only took one round to thoroughly stuff up my season .....hold your premo's, he says, as he goes down the gurgler

The year was full of promise, these Midfield Premo's were to tide me over this bye round, whilst Green was sitting on the bench .....but nah, this is the week, both SP's decide to s**t the bed

View attachment 1944054

Scythe94 what are we doing with Dawson .....9 turnovers last night ....another 50%+ DE
It's a long way back from here .....this is an accurate reproduction of the WW19 household last night ....only the names & faces have been changed to protect the innocent

View attachment 1944056
Bloody rough nite for Croms supporters, plus a lashing of that ^ would have me heading for the fishing rods and the bottlo and a big bail out on further proceedings, bloody hell.

SC is a evil temptress, we are all pawns locked in her grasp.

Lachie Neale vibes, must have one year - Absolute season burner the next.
Dawson is running at 55-61% DE ......his elite disposal is his #1 wood .....he's getting enough of the ball, two weeks in a row his DT score has been 100+ ......huge discrepancy between DT and SC

Dawson is running at 55-61% DE ......his elite disposal is his #1 wood .....he's getting enough of the ball, two weeks in a row his DT score has been 100+ ......huge discrepancy between DT and SC
And Coaches/Teams know this, he's been worked out, watching the game now.
The only one with some hurt factor.

And Coaches/Teams know this, he's been worked out, watching the game now.
The only one with some hurt factor.

He shall be known as Jordan Taranto from now on :moustache:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back