Vent 2024 Vent Your Disappointments Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Lazarro, Fisher and Sanders all sucked. Dawson meh (but will bounce back).

Gibcus and Oscar McDonald knees. Not much you can do there. Funnily enough my opponents didn't have Gibcus or Reid on field and one didn't have Sanders. WTF.

Had Billings all pre-season and dropped him after his s**t show last week.

My worst round 1 ever. Even worse than when I had no idea WTF I was doing. Laughing stock of all my friends as I sit 20th in two cash leagues. FML.

Taking 3 premos + Zilliams in defence, with no swingman in the middle (eg. Daicos)

Got sucked into the number of DEF rookies. Obviously rotten luck to cop 2 long-term injuries, but Coffield is also a spud who may be dropped.

Can confidently say that structure was wrong and anybody who did it is on the backfoot, because you have to miss out on a lot of the early cash gen or blow 6 trades and 2 boosts to try correct it.

Taking 3 premos + Zilliams in defence, with no swingman in the middle (eg. Daicos)

Got sucked into the number of DEF rookies. Obviously rotten luck to cop 2 long-term injuries, but Coffield is also a spud who may be dropped.

Can confidently say that structure was wrong and anybody who did it is on the backfoot, because you have to miss out on a lot of the early cash gen or blow 6 trades and 2 boosts to try correct it.
Yeah I'm with ya on this one If it came off, we were geniuses but oh-oh looks like I've got more spuds than a potato cannery.
One positive going to make left field selections in the backline trying to get myself back in it with players no one owns.

Not starting Flanders. It's now or never to get him, but with lots of rookie corrections needed, plus his bye coming up, it's basically impossible. Looks like he'll be clear F1 and will average 110+.

Please. Stay. Down. Flanders.

giphy.gif
Do NOT listen to that man! Go Stupid Sexy Flanders!

Starting Wines and not Mrouch by listening to others

Wines has to much competition for midfield points and TOG and he's not in the starting 3 rotation.

Avoiding the early bye teams and their stars going beserk.
FFS this. I lost most of my matches by 20 or less and had to Captain Tom Green after i deliberately avoided Bye premos. This week I've my oppo has Rowell, Miller AND Green ffs. Don't have Heeney either but hey I do have Zac Fischer DOH.

85k rank but will save my vents for the end of round 2.

R0 can still get in the bin, gonna make it harder to climb the rankings with all the dud scores fall out of the top 18 most rounds, where was that when I needed it last week :'(

Yep. Ran this structure of 3 DEF premos with NO Zilliams, 3 spud rookies on field, 2 of them doing ACL's. I am now doomed. This week I'll survive because of the byes but my team structure is absolutely ****ed.

Starting Wines and not Mrouch by listening to others

Wines has to much competition for midfield points and TOG and he's not in the starting 3 rotation.

Avoiding the early bye teams and their stars going beserk.

FFS this. I lost most of my matches by 20 or less and had to Captain Tom Green after i deliberately avoided Bye premos. This week I've my oppo has Rowell, Miller AND Green ffs. Don't have Heeney either but hey I do have Zac Fischer DOH.

Wines played in 2nd gear against the Eagles. 16 goals 24 behinds. 24 behinds... 24! Port could have easily scored 200+ points. It was a preseason match. Mead isn't getting 10 CBAs when the game is on.

I'm still very confident in the pick. He looks fitter and is running a lot better.

James Harmes is a real disappointment!

Lucky he's an easy trade to Superstar Billings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long have you got?

Didn't start the following players with 40%+ ownership:
  • Jackson
  • Sheezel
  • Flanders
  • Green
Throw in Stewart too for good measure. Have cooked this massively.

Young. Wanted NWM but to many raving about Young and the midfield move. That and the fact i was worried CD won't score NWM properly if he's not on their favourites list as he didn't get scored properly last year imo.

Meh.

Young. Wanted NWM but to many raving about Young and the midfield move. That and the fact i was worried CD won't score NWM properly if he's not on their favourites list as he didn't get scored properly last year imo.

Meh.

That's what you get for not backing in a Saints player, I had a feeling NWM would go to another level this year and it's paying off so far.

It doesn't always pay off though, I backed in Billings and Gresham in previous years thinking they would do likewise and they stunk it up.

As a few have mentioned Hayden Young 😡

Have to consider what to do with him next week.

Young has been disappointing, but I’m not sure this is the round to move him on. I know he’s about to bleed cash, and NWM is about to roll in it, however, if you’ve missed out on any of the good rooks or guys like Mass, Kerch, Powell, shouldn’t their cash gen be a priority?

Fix Young later, or, he might come good.

Look at Fisher for example, poo score one week, a bunch of us (25k to be exact) jump off him, then bang, 100 incoming for the remaining 60k teams. Yes, the Fisher to Billings trade netted us $130k, but is it going to be worth it? Not sure.

Daicos was disappointing, but you’re buying him for the whole season, not one s**t score.

Young has been disappointing, but I’m not sure this is the round to move him on. I know he’s about to bleed cash, and NWM is about to roll in it, however, if you’ve missed out on any of the good rooks or guys like Mass, Kerch, Powell, shouldn’t their cash gen be a priority?

Fix Young later, or, he might come good.

Look at Fisher for example, poo score one week, a bunch of us (25k to be exact) jump off him, then bang, 100 incoming for the remaining 60k teams. Yes, the Fisher to Billings trade netted us $130k, but is it going to be worth it? Not sure.

Daicos was disappointing, but you’re buying him for the whole season, not one s**t score.

Young has to go for another $95k he could become Serong

No Jackson, Butters, Gulden, Trac, Serong, English, Green, Stewart, Zerrett, MCrouch, NWM, Whitfield...

2nDF1K.gif

RIP SC 2024

Starting Oliver/Dawson over Butters/Serong who I had in my side most of preseason

Hayden Young 🗑️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back