the throw that killed the bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Natanui threw the ball. The ump missed it. Kerr kicks a goal then soon again another goal . the bombers lose it between the ears . the rot sets in and the eagles bolt in. Umpire pings a Essendon player for throwing a short time later. Game over . Its definately played in the mind this game of ours.
Thats why umpiring and rules need some correction, because when you are beaten in the brain your simply beaten and umps create it.

probably gonna make a nic-nat poll

Which of the following acts will Nic Naitanui do (better word please) against us on Saturday?

and then possible answers will be along the lines of kicking freakish goals, taking hangers and setting up crucial goals through throws

****ing ****. do it against carlton ffs

I didn't make the poll. That'll teach me.

Any team that rolls over after one bad umpiring call deserves to lose every time. Crying about a "momentum changing decision" after a heavy loss is just the weakest s**t in the book

Any team that rolls over after one bad umpiring call deserves to lose every time. Crying about a "momentum changing decision" after a heavy loss is just the weakest s**t in the book

This, end thread.

How many times this year has west coast had a bad game with umpires? ALOT! we still win though. If the umpiring was spot-on today then we would have won by 45

Exactly. We had put a lot of pressure on early in the third, dominating the game. With or without the free kick the avalanche of goals was coming. They were out played.

Of course you would be stupid to say the umpires weren't crap, they were and it favoured West Coast.

However the Essendon supporters acting like it is the reason they lost the game is just pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. We had put a lot of pressure on early in the third, dominating the game. With or without the free kick the avalanche of goals was coming. They were out played.

Of course you would be stupid to say the umpires weren't crap, they were and it favoured West Coast.

However the Essendon supporters acting like it is the reason they lost the game is just pathetic.

I haven't seen that? Not one comment I've seen where and Essendon supporter has said the umpires cost us the game. We're just overall upset with the bum steer we've had from the umps all year

Nah, the Embley goal where he went out of bounds but the maggot let it go, which resulted in a goal early in the third was worse

I haven't seen that? Not one comment I've seen where and Essendon supporter has said the umpires cost us the game. We're just overall upset with the bum steer we've had from the umps all year

There was a thread called 'umpires lost Essendon the game' or something along those lines, probably merged or deleted by now to save some embarrassment.

There was a lot of whinging, a lot of excuses.

I can understand being upset, the umpires definitely favoured us. It happens, we had it bad for a lot of games as well and Essendon has had it good for a lot of games. It evens up, it's unfortunate but it happens. Certainly didn't lose Essendon the game, injuries were a bigger part of it. Oh and not being good enough.

He chucks the ball every week, against Essendon earlier this year he did it about 5 times and not pinged once.

The umpires love him.

Actually no, they LOVE the eagles.

He chucks the ball every week, against Essendon earlier this year he did it about 5 times and not pinged once.

The umpires love him.

Actually no, they LOVE the eagles.
You so crazy.

Umpires do not love the Eagles and NN is not a "chucker".

Heck you regularly see midfielders like Watson, Mitchell, Montagna etc etc, scoop the ball up off the deck and throw it.

Now become part of our game.

One thing though, Naiatanui does not need to throw it, not a big accumulator and is strong enough to break free to handpass. Has electric hands, in fact his handball is one of the best parts of his game and outside of Kerr maybe one of our teams best.

Just read the gameday thread in your team's forum. The bleating and crying was simply amazing, it was just like being at an actual Essendon match and sitting with their supporters. And one guy actually posted a whole list of games from this season that had been 'stolen by the umpires' or something to that effect and the list was long enough to be probably 6 or 7 of their 10 losses (maybe he counted the drawn one aswell I can't remember).

Nah, the Embley goal where he went out of bounds but the maggot let it go, which resulted in a goal early in the third was worse

Yeah nah. Embley never went out of bounds with the ball. Kennedy did.

Just watching the third and it's pretty clear that West Coast where dominating well before the "throw". 8 forward entry's to 1 with a score of 2 goals 4 to zip in the first 5 minutes is a good indicator of that. The "throw" was barely noticable on the TV - it's not surprising it wasn't picked up at ground level. In fact it does look as though he gets his left hand to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back