Analysis The Trade Whisperer

Remove this Banner Ad

When I first saw this moron pop up, I honestly thought it was a Crows benny with the amount of pro Crows/anti Port crap it had.

However it did provide me with great lols when they thought it was an actual legit source and made them think they were close to getting Dusty Martin.

8fAGEUI.png

That account doesn't usually tweet replies though, does it? Particularly abusive ones.

Reads more like Sheahan was viewing that page and saw something he wanted to respond to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I first saw this moron pop up, I honestly thought it was a Crows benny with the amount of pro Crows/anti Port crap it had.

However it did provide me with great lols when they thought it was an actual legit source and made them think they were close to getting Dusty Martin.
No one with any sense thought it was legitimate, it was quite obviously a troll.

image.jpeg Ricky Nixon and Tony Sheahan Twitter accounts are very active on this. Sheahan and whisperer are very keen to distance themselves from each other...a bit too keen if you ask me.
Tweets are being deleted quickly and the whisperer had apparently posted pics of Sheahan in his jocks though I thankfully didn't see that one. I suspect we will never find out who it is, there are threats being thrown around.

Last edited:
This has become quite entertaining.

Has the whisperer actually broken anything yet? Seems guys that claim to be in the know on bigfooty have a much better strike rate then him?
well, he claims to have got the Saints offer to Mitchell, that made the Hawks up their offer correct, yet there is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF of this happening...

most other things, he has said haven't happened or we already knew about...

well, he claims to have got the Saints offer to Mitchell, that made the Hawks up their offer correct, yet there is ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF of this happening...

most other things, he has said haven't happened or we already knew about...
That was complete bullshit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back