Rules The Tribunal: Hearing Room - Season 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the precedent is set on such matter.

Blacky is required to write a media thread expressing his true opinion on sante.

Blacky should be forced to write a media piece apologising for snubbing me when approaching him for an interview a few weeks ago :D

Blacky should have to write an article expressing how easy it is to submit a team sheet correctly.

IIRC, cats2rise and JoshWoodenSpoon were given a choice of completing something in the Archives and History sub-board, or community service. The Royals' error is essentially identical.

Is Thatsapaddlin still listed as co-captain?

I demand paint drawings of how awesome I am (which is at a pretty ******* awesome level).

Have we decided on something here?

I'm thinking of opening up an Apologies Booth this week so Blacky can apologise for the relentless abuse I copped in 2016 about Dean Towers.

I think Blacky and Cloud_ should co-write a media spread about how it’s wrong for the administration to try to sweep this under the rug because it suited them, and apologise.

Minimum 300 words.

Have we decided on something here?

I'm thinking of opening up an Apologies Booth this week so Blacky can apologise for the relentless abuse I copped in 2016 about Dean Towers.
We probably need more than a week if that’s the path you want to go down

I think Blacky and Cloud_ should co-write a media spread about how it’s wrong for the administration to try to sweep this under the rug because it suited them, and apologise.

Minimum 300 words.
Why? I haven't swept anything under the carpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back