Updated The Tromp Family - Mark, Jacoba and kids

Remove this Banner Ad

So, anyone know any more about this story?
For such a strange case that made massive headlines it is surprising that the case has disappeared off the radar the last two months. Absolutely no follow up by any media outlet.
The family must have resisted huge $$ from 60 minutes or Sunday Night to talk.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I wish I knew someone from the local area, because there'd be a good little rumour mill about this.
That's it, I wonder if they have returned to running the berry farm business or whatever it was. Surely there would be regular mental health check appointments occurring for all family members involved.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

is their water supply mains??
my thought is that something mind altering was slipped into their rainwater tank
imho

Last edited:
Anyone ever find out any more about this?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Tromp-53-Jenolan-Caves-NSW-30-Aug-2016/page15

A guy on here is trying to imply the dad once walked into the work place of his 25-year old daughter and quit her job for her, saying it was the workplace who got her into drinking and talking to guys and going to parties. This was years ago.

I don't think I buy this conspiracy that it was some accidental poisoning out on the farm. I reckon money was owed, the dad is crazy, they're a mini-cult, or it was an organised mass-suicide or whatever. Apparently the daughter was commenting really weird stuff on Facebook – has anyone seen it? More so saying her brother was muscly and her sister was really good looking. The implication from news websites was bold, regarding that. Wasn't a relative in the cops too?

One of those all time unknowns, I guess.

Dad looks like a bit of a cowboy. Farmers generally tend to be more rigid and down the line than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you elaborate on that?
Just the way he's come across in photos, really. It's baseless and just a hunch and I hate when people get online and use that to start their theories, so I won't go down that route (ala the Claremont thread...).

it'll have it's own chapter in a future underbelly series

imho

i firmly believe the tromp family was sabotaged,
and nothing will change my mind about that.

imho

Remove this Banner Ad

Back