FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Great ep

And no Deer thank ****
Much better episode than last week, especially as we didn't have to put up with the Rick/Michonne forced relationship.

Morgan looks to have reverted back to his psycho self which I think we can all agree is a good transformation as Passive Morgan was weak.

Didn't they telegraph Benjamins death so easily in this episode?
Too obvious that bullet wasn't gonna be for Richard.

Yeah, if they had skipped the part near the beginning where we saw Richard digging the grave there would have been some mystery about what happened with the shopping trolley roadblock and the missing canteloupe.

Shame about having to clear the veggie patch. I guess they had to choose the lesser of two weevils.

Yeah, if they had skipped the part near the beginning where we saw Richard digging the grave there would have been some mystery about what happened with the shopping trolley roadblock and the missing canteloupe.

Shame about having to clear the veggie patch. I guess they had to choose the lesser of two weevils.

Mods, please thread ban this poster.

A good episode.

But I don't buy Morgan killing one of their own. Its not like they have members to waste whilst the enemy is still around. One of the strongest fighters as well. Sort that s**t out after.

Wasn't purely out of rage (although that played a part), just an extension of Richard's revised plan to show the saviours they were with the program and gain their trust. Although that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, if you want them to trust you just keep delivering week in week out with no issues. Guess Richard's original plan was just for his death to galvanise the Kingdom into joining with Rick, but that went out the window when they killed stick boy instead of him.

The way I saw it, somebody willing to put the whole group in danger in order to make a point is an extreme threat. In his rage-induced state, Morgan saw a way to both solve that problem and convince the Saviours of the Kingdom's dedication to them.

The way I saw it, somebody willing to put the whole group in danger in order to make a point is an extreme threat. In his rage-induced state, Morgan saw a way to both solve that problem and convince the Saviours of the Kingdom's dedication to them.

True, but the thing is Richard was right, and he'd already tried to convince the King by talking. Desperate times call for desperate measures I suppose.

True, but the thing is Richard was right, and he'd already tried to convince the King by talking. Desperate times call for desperate measures I suppose.
I saw Richard as being kind of similar to Shane - he was right more often than not, but consistently chose the wrong way to go about it. Outcome was somewhat similar too.

this opening scene….tying in all the main characters for the episode from the Kingdom over what looks to be a cantaloupe. Or a rockmelon.

* just realised im watching this in the dark *

Carol…it’s time. She knows it. But first, hahaha death my street sign! love it! Lol just like that waltzes in. nice.

CGI tiger looks good.

Nice, shopping cart/trolley wall. Hey are they positioned to look like an arrow? Pointed in the direction of the grave.

damn it, wtf. the face off promised in the ad comes to nothing.
hey who took the melon????
oh shiiiiittttt. well if this means morgan is gonna go nuts and kill all the bad guys then good.
hahahaha the missing loupe!!! man what are the odds morgs kicked THAT recycle box?!

morgan with the calculated kill.
bye richard

final scene, morgan seems to be sharpening his rod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We up! and maggie looks positively glowing during the ultrasound.
She's making a list. Seems the episode will focus on her. Eating some dip with bread.
lol, sasha illustrating how to slash to the untrained. This means war surely.
Jesus with the illustration for sasha, map of somewhere presumably negans.
at hilltop, the commissioner looks disturbed. he knows whats what.
FIrst words of the episode are "Hi, im here because i need your help".
And thats a Fantastic opening, only 1 sentence uttered. Otherwise the pictures tell the story. Rosita to enlist sasha? Can they get along?

Look just let sasha go. She's annoying me. Shes got 10 mins to get out

SAVIORS ARE COMING!

Ah, they want someone....Dazza must be.
OK, so Rosita-Sasha interracial combo is on! Sasita or Rosha?

ad break - lol a life insurance ad. the woman is telling this guy she misses the deceased so much. It sounds like shes talking about her former partner....and the guy she talking to is her new guy. Wow, moved on fast!

OK, rosita dont like sasha. damn. feisty as.
lol savior instructing enid on spoken english. what's wrong with saying vegies?

in doctors surgery it looks like he's got an ikea floor lamp. doh, negan wants doc. obvious. lol case load of asprin in exchange. Commissioner is not happy. I reckon this is the turning point. He'll join the crusade now. And so doctor heads off, sitting on back of ute next to exhausts bellowing out exhaust.

sasita are on the move! reckon they'll be friends now.
Eugene!
Bloody hell rosita just break down those walls of negativity would ya?? BUt got a bad feeling about this.
haha rosita just using men for info, education and sex, then she ditches them. OUTRAGED!!
oh right, she hates sasha over a Abes
We bonding now. Nice they got each others back....OH s**t SOMETHING BAD GONNA HAPPEN. there are no happy moments remember.
TAKE THE SHOT!!! HE'S THERE!!!!! TAKE THE SHOT!!

Here we go!!! eugene is negan now!!! lol. oh damn. sasha wants the kill to herself. well, another black character to bite the dust?

DARYL!!! ???

Oh this is setting us up for something big.

Bet you its Dwight at the end.

Who thought it would be a good idea to spend a few mins on Daryl hiding behind a shelf?

And called it lastweek the black chick will get herself killed on a failed assassination. but then again writing it beyond predictable now.

Bet you its Dwight at the end.

Who thought it would be a good idea to spend a few mins on Daryl hiding behind a shelf?

And called it lastweek the black chick will get herself killed on a failed assassination. but then again writing it beyond predictable now.

DIdnt consider it could be
dwight at the end. Though it was set up well when Daryl asked "wheres sasha and rosita?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back