FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah I never heard that. A series might make more sense than a movie. He'd have had a few adventures in the meantime.
Cant recall how much time has passed.

I think its like 10 years since they have seen him lol.

Probably shacked up with another chick, imagine Michonne seeing that lol.

Cant recall how much time has passed.

I think its like 10 years since they have seen him lol.

Probably shacked up with another chick, imagine Michonne seeing that lol.

Her katana will still be sharp enough. My guess is they'll be on opposite sides when they see each other next. Rick's series might be all Commonweath vs Civic Republic.

Unfortunately I have lasted this far, so I might as well continue the journey.

Did you know that there is I think a one season show featuring Rick coming up? Movie idea was scraped.
6 episode season airing next year.

He just kind of wakes up there with no memory of 'how'. Weren't he and Merle moonshiners at one point in their lives?

He sobs like a baby after one shot of moonshine.

He sobs like a baby after one shot of moonshine.

Season 3 Crying GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The final part of the season dropped yesterday.

Its been a long journey for me, Im only hanging on for the sake that Ive watched it from the beginning and waiting for the end now.

There was a time when I couldnt get enough of this show and waiting for a new episode was both satisfying and hard.

For me it was taking too long to overturn Negan that killed this show. Lost so much momentum.

Im not sure if its Angela Kang or the material or Rick leaving or all of the above which has made the last few seasons so average.

End of Rick was the nail in the coffin.

But I watch them all.
From what I understand, now there will be no Rick movies but instead we will get a mini series of Rick instead.

That episode that Rick left was actually a fairly decent one too, before the rumours I genuinely thought he would die.

The latest episode of TWD has dropped. I wont spoil it, but things got a bit interesting towards the end of this episode.

Just FIVE episodes remaining.:think:

What a journey its been.

In reality TWD is still continuing the breakaway/spin off shows are all about Rick and getting to him. In effect its really TWD continuing for another 3 years at least.:drunk:

While they may say TWD is ending, in reality the spinoffs are TWD. Unlike the other spinoffs these spinoffs are directly all about getting/searching/finding Rick Grimes. If anything I would say it probably gets back more to the origins of TWD in the early years when they were always on the road.

The latest episode of TWD has dropped. I wont spoil it, but things got a bit interesting towards the end of this episode.

Just FIVE episodes remaining.:think:

What a journey its been.

In reality TWD is still continuing the breakaway/spin off shows are all about Rick and getting to him. In effect its really TWD continuing for another 3 years at least.:drunk:

While they may say TWD is ending, in reality the spinoffs are TWD. Unlike the other spinoffs these spinoffs are directly all about getting/searching/finding Rick Grimes. If anything I would say it probably gets back more to the origins of TWD in the early years when they were always on the road.
Got to make that money...

Got to make that money...

Oh most definitely they have been milking it for years now.

The thing for me, is that they make out that TWD is ending, when in reality it really isnt. The story is just continuing on from where they are at, in 5 episodes time.

There is a Negan and Maggie series coming out, there is also a Daryl series coming out too. I presume both converge and then unite (crossover) for the "final series of Rick Grimes" (again a crossover).

The Rick Grimes series does not come out till next year around October. IIRC.

Ah s**t and here’s me hanging on continuing to watch for the Rick reunion scene. They really are dragging this out to the max. Can’t see why anyone would want to watch spinoffs
Its unlikely Rick is in the reunion scene. Though not 100% ruled out.

The spinoffs are related to finding Rick. In essence it still really is part of TWD.

I quit when they introduced Negan. Got pretty boring from that point on from what I've been told, then gradually got better.

I quit when they introduced Negan. Got pretty boring from that point on from what I've been told, then gradually got better.
That cliffhanger episode when Negan arrived is considered the date TWD died.

For me, the whole Negan arc took too long. Two seasons was just too much. Not to mention killing off fan favourites in Glenn and Abraham too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back