FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief - can I please get the Zombie badge? Thanks again
Well I hope I get one for this then, as I have been a long time Walkers fan.

I found this video of every time Rick went BEAST MODE in the TWD.

Hopefully an appertizer for his new show.

FINAL TRAILER - THE ONES WHO LIVE

29 Days to go....................................

Premiers Sunday 25th February in the US, which means 26th February Monday arvo for us.

Chief politely tagging you in as I know youre a huge fan of the show and waiting eagerly for this.

The first episode is about ~55mins, with the 2nd and 3rd episodes with a run time around ~50mins

Episode 1 Title - "Years"
Episode 2 Title - "Gone"
Episode 3 Title - "By"

Its a play on the title of TWD S1E1 Days Gone By.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are "deep sea diving", you should find "treasure" around 4pm on Monday.

I will air the Foxtel Dates closer to the time.

Watched a big portion of this the first time and then hit a wall. Watching it again from season 1 and starting to hit the same wall. For me, it dies in the arse when
Rick doesn’t kill that *er Negan in a timely fashion. And now with the spin offs, I see Negan never got his just deserts. Does he go on some redemption arc or something?

One week from today, Rick returns in TWD: The Ones Who Live Monday 26th FEBRUARY.

Its on Stan.

There is a 30 day Free Trial too.

If youre deep sea diving you will find the treasure usually around 4pm onwards next Monday.

Really enjoyed the 1st episode, it had the feel of the original. Easily one of the best TWD episodes in many years, at least since Rick left the original.

Im not sure how The Ones Who Live compare to other spin offs as I have not seen a single episode aside from the first few seasons of Fear, but this definitely felt a bigger budget and better quality feel to it.

I will wait for others to catch up and watch it, before ruining it completely with spoilers. Although ffs you shouldnt be reading the thread once the episode has been released.

Its hardly a spoiler to say that I think there is a chance for Carl, Glenn, Shane or even Lori to appear in the series.:think: :D

I stopped watching this series after Glen died.

Finished the first ep of The Ones Who Live, and thought it was really good.
Im quietly hoping the entire old gang ie Daryl, Maggie, Carol return in this series at least in the finale season. Would be an epic way to end the entire franchise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That ending was a bit bizarre.

They survive a massive explosion that kills everyone else further away from the epicentre by hiding under some canvas and Rick pulls the pin on a grenade he's holding that goes off killing every zombie attacking him whilst he remains completely unscathed.:drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead City was pretty boring and Daryl Dixon i only liked a few episodes like when had to fight Mad Max ThunderDome style against new mutant walkers other than that it was boring as well.
Thanks for that, how does The ones who live, compare to those two shows?

I was considering watching them, but you kind of put me off. (saved me time)

I thought the Ones Who Live, was the closest we got to the original TWD in its prime, pre Negan. There were some elements in this season, that made me reminisce about the real good times of TWD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back