FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Why all the hostility towards Michonne? Did she do something after Rick’s “death” to piss everyone at the Hilltop off?

Why all the hostility towards Michonne? Did she do something after Rick’s “death” to piss everyone at the Hilltop off?

I think because Richonne 'saved' Negan and the rest of his losing mob from the mob justice of the winning mob they got on everyone's s**t list. At the end of Season 8 Maggie wanted to f*ck all of them lot out of the town and I guess they all felt the same.

I think because Richonne 'saved' Negan and the rest of his losing mob from the mob justice of the winning mob they got on everyone's s**t list. At the end of Season 8 Maggie wanted to f*ck all of them lot out of the town and I guess they all felt the same.
6 years later though. And Maggie has mysteriously up and left. I guess the second half of this season will reveal all.

Haven’t been paying too much attention to the show, so wasn’t expecting Jesus to be killed by Slipknot.

For some reason, Michone’s hair really annoys me.

And am I missing something? Why does the gay fella have an iron glove?

Whatever you do don't google Why does the gay fella have an iron glove?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously can't wait for Michonne to die.

Let's hope it's Negan that gets the privilege.
Given the show's, er.. history, it's a miracle she and Gabriel are still alive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back