FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Negan was right about how Rick should be thanking him. Spencer would have made an attempt on Rick's life at some point and Lunch lady Doris would have eaten all the food.
Hmmmm

I'm still hanging on....but gee whiz
I'll keep watching until it ends and I assume other book readers will do the same. Don't think I've complained about the show once.

At least Spencer died doing what he loved, being a sh1t bloke.

Not bad, some nice feels at the end with the reunion at Hilltop and Daryl giving Rick his gun. Assume Gregory is about to be voted off the island. Carol still annoying - I seriously can't remember what caused her 180, can someone remind me? Post credits scene underwhelming.

Alexandria got off lightly I think. Carl and Rosita both try to assassinate him and all Negan does is kill lunchlady Doris, Spencer and kidnap Eugene?

Yup. And he killed Spencer before Rosita even had a crack. Suppose they're not keen to kill any more main cast so soon after Glen and Abe - there's no 2nd stringers left at Alexandria, maybe Aaron but thats about it for anyone the audience would recognise.

does jesus have some kind of invisibility cloak?

heavily guarded place daryl and jesus just leave no problems

Didn't mind it actually, he got that note from someone (I assume Dwights wife) saying go now. Negan and crew were at Alexandria, maybe GTA Trevor was off somewhere else with another big part of their crew. Seems like only Fat Joseph was watching the gate based on what he told Daryl.

And yes it's already been established Jesus is an invisible ninja.

Some talk it's the Governor. Or a Whisperer.

Whats a Whisperer?

Better episode then last week (any episode with less Negan is surely a good thing) and the ending was solid, with Rick finally growing a new set and events set in motion that will lead to Negans demise (the sooner the bloody better)

Superbly written scene where Rosita tried to kill The Ham but he was saved by his girlfriend (never saw that coming :rolleyes: ) sheesh even for a show about zombies the writers come up with some real crap.

Trying to decide who gets the nod as the worst actor, Spencer, the old guy (can't recall his name) who threw the apple to Maggie, or Negan, tough call.

Really don't understand why people want the first fleshed out villain character in the whole series to be killed off so quickly. He makes the Governor and the folks at Terminus look like Eugene.

But how exactly is he "fleshed out" we know nothing about him except he's a sadist with a baseball bat and a line in cringe worthy jokes.

Keep expecting him to burst into a version of Y.M.C.A or In the Navy any second.

At least Spencer died doing what he loved, being a sh1t bloke.

Not bad, some nice feels at the end with the reunion at Hilltop and Daryl giving Rick his gun. Assume Gregory is about to be voted off the island. Carol still annoying - I seriously can't remember what caused her 180, can someone remind me? Post credits scene underwhelming.

Yup. And he killed Spencer before Rosita even had a crack. Suppose they're not keen to kill any more main cast so soon after Glen and Abe - there's no 2nd stringers left at Alexandria, maybe Aaron but thats about it for anyone the audience would recognise.

Didn't mind it actually, he got that note from someone (I assume Dwights wife) saying go now. Negan and crew were at Alexandria, maybe GTA Trevor was off somewhere else with another big part of their crew. Seems like only Fat Joseph was watching the gate based on what he told Daryl.

And yes it's already been established Jesus is an invisible ninja.

Whats a Whisperer?

I didnt see post credits scene :(

Did Rosita want some of spencer inside her or something? I wasnt sure if she wanted to Pony him like Ginuwine.

I imagine Jesus would be a lockable character

Whispherer. Isnt that a sanitary napkin brand?

Top line. I was half cheering Negan on when he started tearing strips off Spencer. Disembowelment was perhaps a little uncalled for, though he was utterly dispensable as a character.
Had to see if had guts though, so it was required imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair dinkum, when Negan first shaved and he was standing over the spaghetti, I thought he was the tall deep voiced guy from Everybody Loves Raymond haha.

Fair dinkum, when Negan first shaved and he was standing over the spaghetti, I thought he was the tall deep voiced guy from Everybody Loves Raymond haha.
Seriously, how skinny is he?

He's like a stick. Not very scary looking at all.

At least stuff is starting to happen.

I would have nearly lost all hope if those 2 died, and Eugene was stolen from them, and Rick still towed the line.

Everytime Negan visited someone died, how many times does he kill someone before you realise its not the good deal Negan says it is.

Spencer hit a really nice shot into the side pocket.

I'm still wondering about that note and whether there's a bomb in amongst the goods that's going to blow up a bunch of saviours.
those yank tables have bucket pockets ..he also scratched the white ball ..next camera shot it's back on the Table ...and whilst i'm on it the thing that most annoyed me...Regan offered to bang the chubby chick ..but had no interest in Rosalita, who is way hotter than any of his wives ..i mean seriously ????

At least stuff is starting to happen.

I would have nearly lost all hope if those 2 died, and Eugene was stolen from them, and Rick still towed the line.

Everytime Negan visited someone died, how many times does he kill someone before you realise its not the good deal Negan says it is.
But they wait until he takes all their weapons before deciding they need to fight back ?? i mean ffs !

But they wait until he takes all their weapons before deciding they need to fight back ?? i mean ffs !

They are severely outnumbered.

Isn't it obvious they have to work out a plan that won't get everyone killed?

The show has flaws but that isn't one of them I don't think.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back