FTA-TV The Walking Dead - No spoiler info before AU screening: Season 7, 8, 9, 10 + NEW: The Ones Who Live

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because that was the one I picked. I will probs change it one day. It doesn't translate to 12 pixels that well.

According to Sooz Ive been dead since October, so if anyone deserves a Zombie Badge I do :p

According to Sooz Ive been dead since October, so if anyone deserves a Zombie Badge I do :p

Somewhere there lies the body of some dude who was lured into a punji pit, who died puzzled about what an "oogac" is.

Somewhere there lies the body of some dude who was lured into a punji pit, who died puzzled about what an "oogac" is.

Probably not the first ... or the last

Actually if your looking to rename the Terra Sqwad Forum I think "The Punji Pit" would be quite appropriate

Just had a nightmare. I was in the show. Two scenes...

1. At maccas. Night. Rosita behind counter. I ask if there's a thing back there I can use as a weapon. She said no. Frustrated I jumped over to fund some wooden broomsticks. God rosita is dumb I thought to myself. Sit with group and ask to borrow knife to sharpen end. Did it.
Later we're under attack. Doors are locked but we reinforce. Some of the gang are crying scared. Walkers are many trying to get in. Door slightly opens and I start stabbing them. Killing. We win. I go outside and see big guy from the kingdom. Don't trust him.

Commotion as group of people including Dwight enter. Some injured. Don't trust.

2.. at my nans place. I'm in a room playing g batman game on pc. Father says come socialize. I do. Another room dwights group chilling. Dwight says he wants a shower. I show him to bathroom. He walks past to my room. Sees my sister sleeping I said I got 7 in the room. He said "seven" doing "" with his fingers. I don't have seven. Just wanna make him think I do. Don't trust him.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back