The Western Bulldogs Football club welcome you.

Remove this Banner Ad

bogan4life

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 11, 2005
Whitten Oval
Other Teams
Footscray
Thursday Night 16th June 5.30pm - 7.30pm

On behalf of the Western Bulldog Football Club and the bigpond chat server we welcome you to a new weekly chat off.

This will involve fans from both teams talking about match ups and the game to come. With the big game in darwin this week and Carlton looking like to coming to form it should be a really good game.

Take notice that any one causing trouble or being a troll will be banned. There will be about 10 bulldogs fans and 3 Carlton fans already going to join.
It will start about 5 30pm on thursday night and will go on until people wish to leave.

We welcome all footy fans and Carlton fans to join us for this chat.
I can assure you that this will only be true footy fans who want to talk about the game and the match ups.

We will be able to discuss what we belive the teams will be and when they come in the shock selections.

the link to the chat room is http://westernbulldogs.com.au/default.asp?pg=chatgen&spg=window plus we may end up using the carlton chat room as well.
We also have a Carlton Moderator from the chat server to make sure that i dont get biased .

I hope you take the advantage to have a chat about this crunch game

• Banned
Thrawn said:
Cool, I'm in!

I've only ever conversed with ODNs, Shiek and Deej on realtime chat - so long ago (come on Adrian, chatroom). So it will be nice to converse with others on here in realtime - hopefully on topic. ;)
That great ot have you aboard. Of course the carlton chat room is always open for people to have a chat.

I hope you all jump on board and join us cheers dean

• Banned
X_box_X said:
I won't be able to attend because of footy training commitments. Is it possible to make these chats on Wednesdays in the future, bogan?
no that wil be the live chat night i hope :D

its ever thursday or friday night but firday is beer night ;)

im encouraging all footy fans to come along and join in the fun and discussion/debate and thoughts of the game.

klown said:
im encouraging all footy fans to come along and join in the fun and discussion/debate and thoughts of the game.
This is this first time this has ever been tried in the Afl chat rooms and id say in Big Footy History where we have a live chat with each other about the game.

It is a great way to show fans of other clubs how well we can behave and talk about the issues of the game.

Sounds like Thawn and some others are intrested so it will be going ahead and hsould be great fun.

In case people are unable to get home by 5:30 most of us will be around for 2 hours so even if you carnt make it early you can still come and have a chat.

Regards Dean

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys can i say how happy I am with how tonight went. It was great to have a live chat and im pleased to say not 1 carlton fan was kicked.

Well done guys you really showed your love for the game and you all done very well for the name of the CFC

cheers bogan

thanks doggies for the invite ..i really enjoyed the chat and i'm glad it didn't turn into just another slanging match . hopefully we can do it again sometime :)
good luck for this weeks game

Blues_Man said:
thanks doggies for the invite ..i really enjoyed the chat and i'm glad it didn't turn into just another slanging match . hopefully we can do it again sometime :)
good luck for this weeks game
Stay turned for another post soon about another chat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back