Multiplat The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Tales of a legendary card playing, camomile drinking adventurer

How do you feel about Gwent?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

the first step towards an empty and meaningless life: I've finished the main game.

Got the ending where Ciri becomes a Witcher. Didn't assassinate Radovid though, so that *er won the war. Although I did get Cerys on the throne and she seems nice

It's funny because the game is so massive you feel like it will never finish. But now that I've finished the main game, the prospect appalls me. Fortunately I have both DLCs in their entirety, but still.

Viva Geralt

In some ways it's a shame the game is so long. I'd love to relive the experience as the story was just masterfully crafted, but committing to spending so long playing a game that I've already played again is a tough sell for me.

Given the size of the DLCs (think of them more as classic expansions), completing the main story and a decent chunk of side stuff probably only puts you just past half way. Still so much more to go. Blood & Wine is also just the perfect dessert, best left until last.
yep I'm saving that one, to be cherished at the appropriate time

In some ways it's a shame the game is so long. I'd love to relive the experience as the story was just masterfully crafted, but committing to spending so long playing a game that I've already played again is a tough sell for me.

I think the replayability of this game is rather high. I'm on my third play through the main campaign and I find it's kind of interesting deciding who gets to live and die and all that, and also how it changes other aspects of the story. There are little snippets of conversation I missed in earlier attempts, like the woman at Crow's Perch who while she's stirring a pot says: "Said one hag to another. Now here's a pretty stunt, I'll shove a rake up your campaigner."

However, on my first two goes I didn't do every quest nor tackle every question mark on the map. I'm trying to do that on my Death March game. I'm even doing all those shitty pirate caches in Skellige which are a pain in the arse.

the first step towards an empty and meaningless life: I've finished the main game.

Got the ending where Ciri becomes a Witcher. Didn't assassinate Radovid though, so that ****** won the war. Although I did get Cerys on the throne and she seems nice

It's funny because the game is so massive you feel like it will never finish. But now that I've finished the main game, the prospect appalls me. Fortunately I have both DLCs in their entirety, but still.

Viva Geralt

I felt the ending with Ciri becoming a Witcher was the best. * everyone else, that's where she was happiest.

The ending of the Radovid quest line was disappointing either way, but still worth going back to an old save and killing the arsehole to see what happens.

I felt the ending with Ciri becoming a Witcher was the best. **** everyone else, that's where she was happiest.

The ending of the Radovid quest line was disappointing either way, but still worth going back to an old save and killing the arsehole to see what happens.

I got the same ending for Ciri, and reading about the other endings I was very happy that I did

I wasn't as happy with the ending I got to the Radovid questline and kinda regretted the choice I made at the end the further I got into the game

There are little snippets of conversation I missed in earlier attempts, like the woman at Crow's Perch who while she's stirring a pot says: "Said one hag to another. Now here's a pretty stunt, I'll shove a rake up your campaigner."
How funny, I heard it last night on my second playthrough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blood and Wine is the better of the two but absolutely both worth getting.

+1 on this.

Blood and Wine gives you an entirely new region to explore that is simply stunning and probably the best battle of the entire game.

Heart and Stone gets you an appearance by Shani (who is present in the books and previous games) and an some interesting moral decisions

Back