Movie Things I learnt from and movie trivia

Remove this Banner Ad

That's the one time I do actually hate Miss Wheatley, when she doesn't even do anything to Kieran.

yep 100%

They sit Jonah down with the ranga, but not him and Jonah- which was much more important.

She also never teaches him, never tries to relate to him on his level- unlike the Gumnut cottage teacher.

"one" time- shes a complete b*tch the whole series, except right at the end.

I totally understand tho re. her frustration- but trust me- ive seen WAY worse students than him in class. He's mostly "cheeky/ funny/talkative"- ive seen almost evil and out and out rude campaigners.
Forgot about her having a go at him for not being able to read, just so wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early on re-watching I thought it was good but maybe not quite as great as I'd remembered it. But it has really come on as it has built towards the finale.

I'm pissed I wasn't watching here though when Jonah's Dad comes into the office about the picture. I swear I laugh so freaking hard every time I see that.

That's the one time I do actually hate Miss Wheatley, when she doesn't even do anything to Kieran.
Actually last night I noticed earlier in this episode that Wheately sees and tells Kieran and his friend off for laughing at their Polly Day stuff so she knows they are being antagonistic as well, but still later she just blames the fight 100% on Jonah anyway. It's the classic teacher playing favourites, seen it all through school.

Actually last night I noticed earlier in this episode that Wheately sees and tells Kieran and his friend off for laughing at their Polly Day stuff so she knows they are being antagonistic as well, but still later she just blames the fight 100% on Jonah anyway. It's the classic teacher playing favourites, seen it all through school.

Yep exactly. And he keeps flipping the bird to them and nothing.

Wha??

We did 100%. We had to do drama i think Year 7/8. Not 9, it was an elective by that stage
2nd smallest WA public HS at time iirc so lots of stuff not enough numbers for..

I think they have a specific centre built for it now and it's a big thing now with the primary schools merged in as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back