Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CEzFXKzUUAA8VAv.jpg

:thumbsu:

That guy next to the girl has one of the most punchable faces going round

“I shouldn’t say this in front of the cameras, but it’s very, very difficult to see where we’re going to lose a game,” Malthouse said to much applause. - Michael Malthouse

I'm watching Boston Legal for the first time properly from the start (seen an episode here and there) and I wish I got around to it sooner. It has reaffirmed my love of James Spader as an actor and Shatner is just brilliant and plays one of the funniest characters I have seen on a screen.

I'm watching Boston Legal for the first time properly from the start (seen an episode here and there) and I wish I got around to it sooner. It has reaffirmed my love of James Spader as an actor and Shatner is just brilliant and plays one of the funniest characters I have seen on a screen.

I always sorta wanted to watch it just because it's a haven for Star Trek actors after their shows ended. I know it's supposed to be funny but I worry that I might not like it because of the theme. I guess I can only give it a go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gets a bit repetitive after a season or two though. That's probably where I stopped.

The show definitely has it's own unique feel to it though.

Guys , they had a job advertisement for a nightfill position at woolies. This job will be perfect as I am starting uni next month. Anyway should I call the manager tomorrow about the job advertisement?

perfect for you? nah dont call them about it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back