maroon and blue

Slayer of sheep
Oct 5, 2004
melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
lions
Russia and China have banned the export of fertiliser which will lead to world wide crop shortages. So I thought that Australia would be insulated from this as we are a major agricultural provider. Then I discovered that our only fertiliser plant located in Brisbane is closing its doors this year.
This can't be happening.

Russia and China have banned the export of fertiliser which will lead to world wide crop shortages. So I thought that Australia would be insulated from this as we are a major agricultural provider. Then I discovered that our only fertiliser plant located in Brisbane is closing its doors this year.
This can't be happening.

s**t!

• Banned
13 major food processing plants in the USA have burnt to the ground in the last few months. Including 2 which caught fire after planes crashed into them. No body seems to know why. We all know that bad luck can strike at anytime. But two planes crashing and burning, what are the odds?

13 major food processing plants in the USA have burnt to the ground in the last few months. Including 2 which caught fire after planes crashed into them. No body seems to know why. We all know that bad luck can strike at anytime. But two planes crashing and burning, what are the odds?

badge-false.png

VERIFY: No, people are not setting food processing plants on fire intentionally in order to create a food shortage

This can't be happening.
Simple answer.
We stop exporting the raw materials and cow s**t to the these counties and greedily keep it all for ourselves.
The only people who will suffer from the above alleged fact will be MonSanto and the pollies who pocket graft from them. (Read Liberal party)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back