Welcome to East Germany Thread bans, board blocks, deleted posts, suspensions and other whinges

Remove this Banner Ad

Just type what you want to say and let the filter do its job. Don't add extra letters etc to get around the filter.

My preference has always been to post without resorting to swearing. Apart from making posts more readable, it shows you have enough command of the english language to make your point while remaining G rated.
Very pleased to see that bullshit is still acceptable.

Ha ha! Got back from work to find that the little tussle id had with an essendon supporter on the Laverede thread had been deleted... Like every message! The reason given was: Rubbish.

I have to admit, I thought I was pretty polite... The bloke was trying to get me to bet on Laverde's club for next year, it was kind of hilarious...

Not so. I go with whatever I think is fair. I'm not always popular with the mods which is how impartiality should work.

That's the point isn't it. Suspend your club allegiance and be fair to all.

It's a shame not all mods can do the same.

Got a week for trolling (supposedly) on the Steele trade thread board. All I was doing was sticking up for the Saints.

However the big one was getting three infraction points for calling North, Norf on a gameday thread in July.

I had a conversation with the moderator who took it on himself to infract everyone who doesn't use the correct name for a club. Seemed a bit harsh but there you go.

I have learnt never to leave the safety of the Saints forum.

Get over it
I posted "somethings not right here" in the Beaumont children thread after reading some interesting stuff in the crime section
Got told that I need to contribute and stop saying the obvious, or something along those lines
I said ok I'll leave you to solve the case then and ill mind my own business, or something along those lines...no abuse, no swearing........banned from the thread.
Mr detective has a stick up his ass imo

I was banned from the Laverde thread on the main board for trolling. Then banned and given 3 points in the O'Meara thread on the main board for trolling. The problem I find is that trolling is subjective and anyone can put a spin on a specific post and label it as trolling. I attempted to reason with the moderator (dlanod) via PM in a diplomatic manner. I raised that he should just ban the whole trade and draft board if he believes I was trolling because everyone could be labelled that given the subjective nature of posts relating to trading. He ignored me but I'm still awaiting a response. Fred, I know you'll stick up for your fellow brother in blue but just my opinion, dlanod is totally unreasonable and too quick to draw.
I was also banned yesterday from the O'Meara thread by dlnod for what he considered trolling and given 3 points .. I also tried to reason with him but I think the power has gone to his head.
I believe a warning, 1 pt infraction or a thread ban would have been much more appropriate ...
To jump straight in and hand out 3 pt infractions to someone with no history of trolling is extremely heavy handed and unnecessary.
So I completely agree with your comment that dlonad is unreasonable and unfair in how he dishes out infractions.
Mind you ..Whats the point in even saying anything ..They would probably look at a post like this and sit around with their fellow mods tee heeing, backslapping and deriding the poster and the comments.

Get over it
I posted "somethings not right here" in the Beaumont children thread after reading some interesting stuff in the crime section
Got told that I need to contribute and stop saying the obvious, or something along those lines
I said ok I'll leave you to solve the case then and ill mind my own business, or something along those lines...no abuse, no swearing........banned from the thread.
Mr detective has a stick up his ass imo

lol. That's pretty funny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'd never got fully in depth with it joff...so after reading s**t loads on it I thought gee somethings not right, either cops were involved or something because s**t isn't adding up.
Apparently posting the so called 'obvious' to everyone else is not on in the thread.
Don't even really bother with that section anymore thanks to that mod.

Beats the hell outta me why anyone would wanna go over to the Essendrug board anyway.o_O
Couldnt find a bigger bunch of arrogant, delusional ******s all in the one spot if you tried.
Id rather spend 12 hrs at the dentist than 12seconds over there.

All true but it was on the general board not the Bombers one.

I had a post deleted from the Laverde thread by suggesting that his love for the Bombers does not automatically mean he will do right by the club.

I referred to the whole doping saga and how it all started because of James Hirds 'love' of Essendon (but not nearly as much as he loves himself).

I thought it was a very relevant point, but obviously not.

I had a post deleted from the Laverde thread by suggesting that his love for the Bombers does not automatically mean he will do right by the club.

I referred to the whole doping saga and how it all started because of James Hirds 'love' of Essendon (but not nearly as much as he loves himself).

I thought it was a very relevant point, but obviously not.
Clearly words deserve bans, even though performance enhancing illegal drugs do not.

Got it :rolleyes:

image.png

My understanding in the terms and conditions theirs no reason to remove posts for "rubbish".

Can someone point me to the paragraph where mods can delete posts for this reason?

Also what annoys me is some Essendon mods seem to get away with baiting and trolling and action isn't ever taken against them while some saints posters cop a suspension

Example
image.png

I don't get why Essendon mods get special treatment

Just ignore them mate.

Never thought I'd say that.
Yep I'm not trolling that thread anymore gonna be serious and annoy it'll annoy them even more, gotta get all the saints posters to do the same

Yesterday I got 3pts for making a tamer comment than the one you posted above dewah07 ...
Yesterday that post might have got me a week off ...still might :)

Yesterday I got 3pts for making a tamer comment than the one you posted above dewah07 ...
Yesterday that post might have got me a week off ...still might :)
I still haven't copped a point in 2015 or 2016 :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back