AFLW Three clubs, five players: The mega deal set to kick off trade period

Remove this Banner Ad

No we had 2 extra players as it was we have now just evened our list to required number

I think we were 1 under, but with Eastman now joining I think that puts us at the magic 30.

Out Wakefield, Burchell, Brancatisano, Jacques, Molan, Taylor, Cordner
In Eastman, Grieser, Jones

Have I missed someone? I thought we had 2 extra players on the list so had 32, less the 7 but I only have 3 in but feel like I'm missing someone.

I think we were 1 under, but with Eastman now joining I think that puts us at the magic 30.

Out Wakefield, Burchell, Brancatisano, Jacques, Molan, Taylor, Cordner
In Eastman, Grieser, Jones

Have I missed someone? I thought we had 2 extra players on the list so had 32, less the 7 but I only have 3 in but feel like I'm missing someone.

we're at 28 players ATM.
Molly Eastman joining will make it 29 players.

i doubt we'll go to the draft.

Yeah right, Fred Astaire!

In: Caitlin Greiser (traded from St Kilda), Courtney Jones (traded from Gold Coast), Molly Eastman (traded from Sydney)
Out: Kodi Jacques (traded to Essendon), Harriet Cordner (traded to Carlton), Maddy Brancatisano (traded to Gold Coast)
Draft picks: 32, 50

The Tigers are another side who have very efficiently filled gaps during the player movement period.
Upon the retirement of Courtney Wakefield, some forward support for Katie Brennan and Stella Reid was vital, and Richmond has nailed that with Caitlin Greiser and Courtney Jones.
Molly Eastman, meanwhile, is another rebounding defender to add to the club's stocks.

Each of Richmond's losses – Kodi Jacques, Harriet Cordner and Maddy Brancatisano – are players who have been squeezed out of the first-choice 21 in the last year, so will do well to ply their trade at other clubs.

In: Caitlin Greiser (traded from St Kilda), Courtney Jones (traded from Gold Coast), Molly Eastman (traded from Sydney)
Out: Kodi Jacques (traded to Essendon), Harriet Cordner (traded to Carlton), Maddy Brancatisano (traded to Gold Coast)
Draft picks: 32, 50

The Tigers are another side who have very efficiently filled gaps during the player movement period.
Upon the retirement of Courtney Wakefield, some forward support for Katie Brennan and Stella Reid was vital, and Richmond has nailed that with Caitlin Greiser and Courtney Jones.
Molly Eastman, meanwhile, is another rebounding defender to add to the club's stocks.

Each of Richmond's losses – Kodi Jacques, Harriet Cordner and Maddy Brancatisano – are players who have been squeezed out of the first-choice 21 in the last year, so will do well to ply their trade at other clubs.
We’ve done good

Meh.....average in and average out apart from Cordner who is a gun when fit.
That’s In your opinion ,,,,,
G train lead the comp and was AA
jones kicked a goal a game last year
don’t know much about molly E from syd

cordner hasn’t played for 2 seasons , 30yo and returning from ACL of course you do that deal for a 24yo key forward that I believe we will get fitter and will really compliment our side , the others look to clearly be improvements on the outgoing that we’re OUT of our side by finals

That’s In your opinion ,,,,,
G train lead the comp and was AA
jones kicked a goal a game last year
don’t know much about molly E from syd

cordner hasn’t played for 2 seasons , 30yo and returning from ACL of course you do that deal for a 24yo key forward that I believe we will get fitter and will really compliment our side , the others look to clearly be improvements on the outgoing that we’re OUT of our side by finals

I hope you're right. However, the area we were badly exposed in the finals last season was defense, not forward and not mid.

It's a concern that we've done nothing to address that. Getting Cordner back would have been a massive upgrade on the likes of Graham, Lynch and McClelland who were all found wanting against the top teams.

I hope you're right. However, the area we were badly exposed in the finals last season was defense, not forward and not mid.

It's a concern that we've done nothing to address that. Getting Cordner back would have been a massive upgrade on the likes of Graham, Lynch and McClelland who were all found wanting against the top teams.
Not so sure about that , you’ve forgotten Bec miller who’s a standout in the comp ,, our midfield and f50 really underwhelmed in finals , if kb couldn’t get amongst it we didn’t look like it
A med forward who can threaten will help no end and hopefully G train can pick up where CW left off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back