Throw Caution to the Wind

Remove this Banner Ad

No not the worst ever - those early crows supporters were imbeciles and ratbags - I went to the first two Pies games over there and left the ground wondering how they managed to breathe and walk at the same time.

True troglodytes.
Can agree the worst supporter comment I've ever seen was in Adelaide when we won there in 2012 and an adelaide supporter said to me on the way out "I hope your plane crashes on the way home"

• I respect the other threads stating that supporters have a fear of losing another Grand Final. I have sat through 13 Collingwood Grand Finals live at the G for 2 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses.

You know what stuff it. Throw caution to the wind. We are Collingwood. We are two wins from a Premiership. Bleed Black and White and go in having no fear. This team can conquer any of the rubbish those other 5 sub standard teams throw up. A couple hundred minutes of great footy and we are Premiers. Bring it on.

Floreat Pica.
    Well said, had goosebumps reading this!

I respect the other threads stating that supporters have a fear of losing another Grand Final. I have sat through 13 Collingwood Grand Finals live at the G for 2 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses.

You know what stuff it. Throw caution to the wind. We are Collingwood. We are two wins from a Premiership. Bleed Black and White and go in having no fear. This team can conquer any of the rubbish those other 5 sub standard teams throw up. A couple hundred minutes of great footy and we are Premiers. Bring it on.

Floreat Pica.
The same 13 I’ve watched, I was a bit hesitant at first but I’m with you now. 2 more wins!

I respect the other threads stating that supporters have a fear of losing another Grand Final. I have sat through 13 Collingwood Grand Finals live at the G for 2 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses.

Floreat Pica.
I agree.

No fear.

Go pies!

We need words of inspiration for the boys!

Once more into the breach dear friends!

The only thing we have to fear is fear it self!

We cannot choose the times in which we live, we can only choose what to do with the time we are given.

My neck, my back, biff the Tigers til they crack!

Yer a wizard, Jaidyn!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Phil Carman on fire off the shoulders of Vic Park. I've seen Daicos glittering in the dark near home team's race. Now all these moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to fly.

Can agree the worst supporter comment I've ever seen was in Adelaide when we won there in 2012 and an adelaide supporter said to me on the way out "I hope your plane crashes on the way home"

I totally agree with all the sentiments re Adelaide/Richmond supporters in my life. But I also gotta admit that I wouldn't put this sort of thing past a certain group of Pies supporters that I seem to run into most times I attend the MCG lol

I totally agree with all the sentiments re Adelaide/Richmond supporters in my life. But I also gotta admit that I wouldn't put this sort of thing past a certain group of Pies supporters that I seem to run into most times I attend the MCG lol
Groups yes I agree but you haven't truly witnessed the living embodiment of the infamous Troglodyte until you have attended a Crows home game - the entire stadium has the collective IQ of a sand fly.

"We're building a critical mass of elite talent.." - Derek Hine interview 2014 (after the Beams trade)

Starting to come to fruition... Bring on the prelim!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring the pressure and we can beat anyone . Yeah Richmond will be hard to beat . But they were like deers in the headlights for a quarter and a bit last Saturday night and should have been 5 goals down . We will sustain the pressure for a lot longer than the younger and less finals-experienced lions team , if we get the chance

Plus the two teams that won't make it past the weekend

I think they're already included in the 14 teams who won't make the PF

Floreat Pica.
I agree bring in Wells for Dagoey

I dont care who wins the Geelong/Richmond PF next week, so long as its close and emotionally draining (like our 2011 PF) and they beat the living daylights out of each other (all within the rules of course).

Because if we get through the PF, we will win the flag. The Vicky Park lid is off. I've moved beyond fear of a GF to a new state of 'knowingness'. Its ours for the taking. And when we take it, I will think of a friend of mine who passed away yesterday after a long illness. She was a diehard Pies fan.

Is Aish ready ?

Could we see him enter the team?

If so then the maximum would be three changes

With Noble it brown unlucky.

I will put this here. Just want to wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the year!

I was at the MCG last year to watch my team triumph. All the Collingwood supporters I had interactions with were the best of sports, before, during and after the game. Over the years I have watched quite a few games against your team at the G and always had fun with the crowd. You guys are great as far as I am concerned!

I am in football mourning today, as all bar one supporter group will be by the end of the finals. I hope the people that get to cry tears of joy are Collingwood supporters. Good luck, smash those Richmond fools.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back