News Ticket on-sale information Rnd 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

The member pre-sale for Rounds 1-15 commences at 12pm AEDT Tuesday 21 February. Tickets will then be available for the general public to purchase from 12pm AEDT Wednesday 22 February.

members do not need to action anything in the on-sale unless they wish to upgrade to a reserved seat. To upgrade to a reserved seat, click here from 12pm tomorrow!

For AFL Members only round 1-3 are on sale tomorrow, and we play away in round 3.

You can get reserved seats for Round 1 against Richmond (away, Thursday night match) and Round 2 vs Geelong (home, Thursday night match) from ticketek at 2pm, and wait in queue with everyone else for the website to crash.

Personally I don't think Round 2 will come close to a sellout given the Cats play the Friday before against the Pies as a home game at the MCG in Round 1. Round 2 should have a few less in the crowd because it's a Thursday game and would be harder for those living in Geelong to attend, that's my theory anyway.

But I figure Round 1 will practically sell out tomorrow for AFL Members and any half decent GA tickets on Wednesday will probably go quickly too, so get in early.

AFL Member with Carlton club support.

level 4 mid level for Richmond vs Blues :( there is a large group of us going
level 2A for Blues vs Geelonk :)

also booked tickets for Swans vs Carlton @ SCG, used my AFL membership bar code and got ground level tickets, Bay 1 which is where the oppo supports sit (i think). They were $28 for two, I thought i wouldve had to pay full whack

Pretty much similar to Gen Admission for some of our games.
I ended up buying general reserve seats for the Collingwood game rather than sit in member reserved section - and yes even Level 4 is pricey when you’ve already forked out for membership.
AFL said last week no price rises but I suspect there might have been an asterisk I missed somewhere there.

I also noticed today on checking my Marvel seating,my membership entry was always enter in Gate 5 to the stadium. Gate 5 and 6 will be closed due to the construction at Marvel that wont be completed until late 2023,so my entry point i to the ground is Gate 7.
Just a heads up for anyone in the same seating area as me.

Thanks for the heads up Juddrockz 👍

I have always entered Gate 1 or 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trying to get wheelchair access tickets for round 1. Contacted Ticketek but only got animated give telling me to email a firm with my requests and a rep would call within 24 hours. 36 hours later, so haven't heard anything. Contacted Carlton for help and was told because it is Richmond's home game and at the G, there was nothing they could do. Have friends flying from Canada for this match. Any help??

Trying to get wheelchair access tickets for round 1. Contacted Ticketek but only got animated give telling me to email a firm with my requests and a rep would call within 24 hours. 36 hours later, so haven't heard anything. Contacted Carlton for help and was told because it is Richmond's home game and at the G, there was nothing they could do. Have friends flying from Canada for this match. Any help??
Try calling Ticketek on 1300 665 915...

I also noticed today on checking my Marvel seating,my membership entry was always enter in Gate 5 to the stadium. Gate 5 and 6 will be closed due to the construction at Marvel that wont be completed until late 2023,so my entry point i to the ground is Gate 7.
Just a heads up for anyone in the same seating area as me.
really dangerous bottlenecks particularly risky after games when opposition fans are thrown together in a small space - saw a blue there last year by a couple of idiots

really dangerous bottlenecks particularly risky after games when opposition fans are thrown together in a small space - saw a blue there last year by a couple of idiots
Yeah,saw a few scuffles myself last season in that same area aswell. At one game i remember walking down the ramp near gate 5 at the end of the game and it was such a bottle neck people were backed up into the stadium,they couldnt even get out of the bloody stadium. Its insane! I went back inside and walked around to gate 3 exit and got out without any problems.

Our round 10 match against Collingwood looks like it is sold out already.
There are no tickets available to the general public.
Just an update. I looked yesterday and some tickets were available to this game. They must have released some more. Checked again today and none available again. As for the Doggies game I find that hard to believe it would be sold out now. I would keep checking if I was you.

Just an update. I looked yesterday and some tickets were available to this game. They must have released some more. Checked again today and none available again. As for the Doggies game I find that hard to believe it would be sold out now. I would keep checking if I was you.

More tickets are normally released in the week leading up to games.

Didn't make myself clear,
the person on the phone was saying the pies match was already a sell out.
The doggies match was not.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ok. That makes sense then.
I just had a look for the Collingwood game. It appears at this stage only club members can upgrade to a seat and there are none for the general public.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back