News Ticket on-sale information Rnd 24

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood game a sell out .. people sure on that .. I know the tickets I got for the north game came out 23rd of March so doubt collingwood game would even be on sale for everyone

Collingwood game a sell out .. people sure on that .. I know the tickets I got for the north game came out 23rd of March so doubt collingwood game would even be on sale for everyone
Tickets for the first 10 rounds or so went on sale at the same time.
The Collingwood match has been on sale since last month.
I just checked ticketek and it looks like more tickets have been released. Earlier this afternoon none were available. It looks like sections are being released every few days. Anyone wanting to go or to upgrade should get on ticketek asap and get tickets while they are still available.
There are only tickets on level 4.

Tickets for the first 10 rounds or so went on sale at the same time.
The Collingwood match has been on sale since last month.
I just checked ticketek and it looks like more tickets have been released. Earlier this afternoon none were available. It looks like sections are being released every few days. Anyone wanting to go or to upgrade should get on ticketek asap and get tickets while they are still available.
There are only tickets on level 4.
Just checked and I get afl members tickets april 18th so it’s not sold out yet .. and they do bay by bay on level 4 but this will sell out

For the Pies match I have a GA membership - but can I upgrade my ticket to reserved AND also buy a reserved ticket for my son in the same transaction (he only has the Little Tacker membership which doesn't have game access)?

Hello Blue Baggers! Interstate (Brisbane-based) Crows fan here looking forward to our Thursday night clash in the Gather Round in Adelaide in round 5. Heard a whisper that there may be one (some?) Blues fans who've purchased tickets for that match who now can't use them (or got too many). If any of you find yourself in that situation and are looking to offload some (preferably two) then please PM me :thumbsu:. Cheers Bob!

CARLTON'S Round 10 clash with Collingwood has been deemed a fully-ticketed game.

As such, all general admission and reserved bay members MUST upgrade to a reserved seat to access the game.

Your physical membership card and digital member ticket will NOT provide access to this game.

I got an email from the club weeks ago advising me to reserve a seat (for free) to secure a seat for round 10.

Hey all. Is anyone having issues trying to purchase tickets for the STKilda game? I am AFL Member and trying to upgrade to a reserve seat and when i try and book through Ticketmaster there are no tickets availabe. This cant be sold out yet surely?

Last edited:
I have just noticed that a few restricted view seats for the Collingwood game have been released. If you missed out get onto Ticketek quickly.
Looks like the Saints game is sold out too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question for the Blues hive - anyone know when tickets go on sale for the Collingwood game on 21 May? I’m planning a trip down and have some conflicting info.

Question for the Blues hive - anyone know when tickets go on sale for the Collingwood game on 21 May? I’m planning a trip down and have some conflicting info.
Tickets for this game went on sale back in February.
As far as I know it is pretty much sold out. I know last week a few restricted view tickets were released.
Go to the ticketek website and have a look.

Anyone have any idea if this game requires GA members to lock a seat in now? A couple of mates who have them possibly don’t want to miss out…

I can’t find anything about it online being a fully ticketed game anywhere, or this being available and the best course of action..

Cheers 👍

Anyone have any idea if this game requires GA members to lock a seat in now? A couple of mates who have them possibly don’t want to miss out…

I can’t find anything about it online being a fully ticketed game anywhere, or this being available and the best course of action..

Cheers 👍
From yesterday’s email from the club.

Members are not required to action anything and can simply scan into the ground using their membership card. However, if members wish to upgrade to a reserved seat for this game, they can do so using the below barcode number(s) from 10am tomorrow.

Members are not required to action anything and can simply scan into the ground using their membership card. However, if members wish to upgrade to a reserved seat for this game, they can do so using the below barcode number(s) from 10am tomorrow.
Thanks Robbo
Cheers mate 👍

This does not appear to be the case. Logged on at 10am, only looking for 1 ticket. Doughnuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back