Resource Ticketing Rd 22 Carlton game

Remove this Banner Ad

Why can't it just be... You have a till a certain time and day to register your interest in going and how many tickets then the club can sort out the priority 1 2 ECT... Instead of this all in brawl we had at 11 and 1.. it's unfair if I was on night shift or a production line or doing open heart surgery it would make near on impossible to be able to log on at the time needed.

Got the same, total BS. Black Diamond member with low priority. So pissed off. Notice to club - we pay a lot more for our reserved seats but get no extra priority in these situations than much cheaper reserved seats (unlike club 1870). Same happens with finals tickets. Rethinking membership next year.
The problem is with Ticketek's abysmal website, eventually I did get a ticket about 10 minutes after taking that screenshot at least. From what I've seen in this thread people going through the ticketek mobile app didn't have the same sort of troubles. Which I find even more baffling since that means the issue isn't with the back end ticket allocation and blocking but with the interface code? I wouldn't think the club could do much about it though, the SMA are the ones who partner with the ticketing provider.

I don’t understand why those who’s seats where affected because of covid restrictions and what not were made priority 1?

It’s not like if they were to get a ticket, they would be given that seat anyway. So what made them a higher priority?

I don’t understand why those who’s seats where affected because of covid restrictions and what not were made priority 1?

It’s not like if they were to get a ticket, they would be given that seat anyway. So what made them a higher priority?
Some people were moved from great seats to average seats. Its a goodwill gesture by the club for having a change forced on them.

I have tried to share 2 tickets with someone. I punched in their number an hit share and an hour later they still haven't received them from ticketek. IIRC from last year you get a text with a link to the digital ticket.

Anyone also shared a ticket? how long before the person you shared them to, received them?

Do they have to have a ticketek app/wallet to receive them or is the text with the link good enough? Can't remember exactly what happened last year.

This is tape Fat Cat going to bed and play it early, levels of shithousery/brilliance.
My son couldn’t work out how all his mates last year were granted border exemptions by Nicola to go to Melbourne and attend the pageant…

I have tried to share 2 tickets with someone. I punched in their number an hit share and an hour later they still haven't received them from ticketek. IIRC from last year you get a text with a link to the digital ticket.

Anyone also shared a ticket? how long before the person you shared them to, received them?

Do they have to have a ticketek app/wallet to receive them or is the text with the link good enough? Can't remember exactly what happened last year.

Yes, the recipient has to have the Ticketek app to login and accept it. When you share it they should receive a SMS with the link to follow the prompts from there.

Time varies, but they should receive within half an hour or so.

Couldn't get a ticket yesterday in the Western Stand. My mate says he put us on the wait list, which I immediately discounted. 3.45pm today and two tickets came through. Miracle!

I just sent them a link each, without sharing it officially through the app or website.

I just sent them a link each, without sharing it officially through the app or website.
How did you do that? Via email? I never received an email this year, but did everytime last year, and shared the first and second games via those emails, before then always doing it via the app.

I have printed off all the tickets as the backup plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got my ticket on my wife's ticketek account. She never got the ticket in a text but we got an email but there is no barcode. No point ringing ticketek as they don't answer the phone. Rang the club and a girl called Bec said she would sort it out or at least ring me back. Didn't happen. Now my only option is to go to game and see if it can be sorted out there. All pretty piss poor in my opinion.

What wait list!?!
Not entirely sure. It might have been something to do with being in the Western stand, as we didn't seem to be listed in any priority group and seemed like the allocation was separate to the rest of the ground.

Anyhow, nice way to finish a Friday after I thought I wasn't going.

There have been some re-released tickets made available. I just put my daughter and my barcodes in and got 2 tickets and we are General Admission members who were in Priority 3. If you missed out get on now and have a go!

Cheers Mate. Worked for me. Really appreciate it.

Was stuck at work during Thursday last day of a major audit got a quick minute and put in what I thought were the barcodes cos that is what I used last time.... last year...

Made my day and my lad be happy. Cheers.

Yep, looks like there are still some nosebleed tickets available… I just grabbed a couple more!

Cheers Mate. Worked for me. Really appreciate it.

Was stuck at work during Thursday last day of a major audit got a quick minute and put in what I thought were the barcodes cos that is what I used last time.... last year...

Made my day and my lad be happy. Cheers.

Awesome! My daughter was bummed out that we didn't get tickets so we were both pretty excited as well tonight!

How did you do that? Via email? I never received an email this year, but did everytime last year, and shared the first and second games via those emails, before then always doing it via the app.

I have printed off all the tickets as the backup plan.
Yes, I received an email with links to each ticket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back