Tickets for this Saturday night vs Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

danman69

Rookie
Mar 19, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Any members not going Saturday night and want to please chuck a ticket or 2 my way if you arent using them? Thought I'd ask here before I go on ticketek

Any members not going Saturday night and want to please chuck a ticket or 2 my way if you arent using them? Thought I'd ask here before I go on ticketek
The club has an arrangement going where members unable to attend a game can return the ticket for that game to the club to sell, and if they are sold you get a reduction on your next years membership. I know a couple of people who have done that, so might be worth contacting the club first.

Legitimately didn’t realise this arrangement to revert yore tickets back to the club for games you can’t attend existed, where you get a refund for next year. This is great for me who is from the country and realistically can only get to 4-5 games max. I’m going to make the most of this arrangement.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

New question, his is a bit of a weird one, has anyone got decent seats close to the ground at Adelaide Oval that they could let a couple of my family members just sit in to watch the pre game stuff in Saturday night? They will move back to GA as soon as the pre game stuff is over! A nephew is involved with the guard of honour before the game and they just want to be close to the action for photos etc!

Oh my bad! If I had known that I never would have asked. Thought peoples tickets just go to waste if not being used!
Not everyone takes up the sell back option. It was a pain in the arse a few years ago when I tried it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back