Preview Changes + Preview Thread v Sunnyboys on Saturday Night at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is out and is not the Sub: it is how the medai report sub , they always refer to last week's sub.
I do hope Bonner is not the sub, I would like it to to be either Dante (Charlie on one leg) or Evans
Dante sub lol

Low on melts, but if prodded I'd say Burgoyne will continue to struggle as a sub it's a s**t role for a young player.
He's not in the squad. He's named on the wing for the maggies. There was a mistake in the comments section for the team announcement on the club website.

I feel like the Hayes selection might be based on the fact we think Lycett is out for a couple of the key group of games we have coming up against Coll, Adelaide, Geelong, and rather than persist with Visentini for such a long stint (vs the short taste they were probably hoping to give him), they've decided they'll go with Hayes now to get him in there and prepped at the level, with time to warm up to those big games.
Lycett's injury is a perfect aligning of the footy Gods for Hayes.
We know the powers that be, see Dante as long term (and that's OK, we all know big blokes mature latter).

It means this week Hayes finally has his chance to shine, where he will get at least have two game to impress our Coaches.
He will give it his all, knowing he is playing for his future and a possible contract for next year.

I wish you well young man, there is nothing better than proving your critics wrong.

Hayes in

Pizza Yes GIF
Surely further proof that Hinkley is no longer in charge at Alberton.

Just noticed that Jonas is listed as captain of SANFL side.

Is that normal? Who usually captains the seconds?

Sutcliffe has been out since the first quarter of Round 1 with a calf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well... Worked my self up to melt... And Carr brings in Hayes!

Can imagine pre game interview with Kenny

Interviewer "so ken Hayes is back after looking like his papers were stamped and he would be delisted at the end of the year what are your feelings on that?"

Ken "I don't know... I got kicked out of the selection meetings as well"

Witts is a very good AFL ruckman & would probably get more plaudits if he plied his trade in a Vic based club. Don’t estimate the importance of this game for Hayes, if he can pull out a blinder it could keep him at the club for another two seasons.

As for Jones in, you little ripper. The kid is a gun & still has enormous untapped upside.

Hayes selection over-shadows another big in: Lachie
We could've included prime Russell Ebert as an in and Hayes would still have been the biggest story on Bigfooty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back