Preview Changes and Preview Thread v Hawthorn Saturday 1:15pm at AO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of those outs are good - Evans and Mead have been underwhelming.

I'm a Josh Sinn fan and he supposedly played well last week but Hugh Jackson has played well for a month. You have to reward that. Hugh Jackson to sub?
Presuming Sinn has been named emergency as reward for playing a good quarter last week, and he'll play SANFL on Sunday.

Hinkley has said Jonas will be playing SANFL, so doubt he'll turn into the sub.

So Mead or Evans will be sub on Saturday.

Presuming Sinn has been named emergency as reward for playing a good quarter last week, and he'll play SANFL on Sunday.

Hinkley has said Jonas will be playing SANFL, so doubt he'll turn into the sub.

So Mead or Evans will be sub on Saturday.
Evans is our lucky charm, he has never played in a losing AFL team.

I just want to see Marshall find his 2022 form. That is the one thing we have been missing this year. Imagine if he can get back to that same form again.

I think Marshall is going ok.

He’s critical to our structure. That’s what I like about Lord, he can brutalise a pack and Marshall can focus on finding some space

I’m not expecting much from hot toddy over the next few weeks I think he might be quite timid.

Marshall, Lord & Finny is an attractive structure.
How big are the Hawthorn defenders? I honestly haven't paid close attention to them for a little while.

Marshall, Lord & Finny is an attractive structure.
How big are the Hawthorn defenders? I honestly haven't paid close attention to them for a little while.

Blanck and frost are big enough, but without Sicily cutting off attacks to protect them they’ll be up against it. No jiath either. Their backline without those two, who are two of their better and most important players is pretty bad.

Please don't boo Amon folks

The local media will go apoplectic with cries of double standards

He just wanted to go home too
Reading his name just then would be the first time I’d given him a second thought this year.
I would’ve liked to have seen the Chad again though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blanck
Mitchell
Weddle - I think I've seen before
MacDonald
Moore
Meek
Reeves
Bramble
Brockman
Butler

Might've been 9 actually. No judgement on the individuals, but obviously being a cellar dweller for a while, and expected to be down there for a while still, I haven't really watched the Hawks games, and you guys appear to have churned through a lot of new players.

I'd expect you guys could say the same about Lord, Williams, McEntee though.
I remember Meek being at Freo, didn't know he got traded.

Blanck and frost are big enough, but without Sicily cutting off attacks to protect them they’ll be up against it. No jiath either. Their backline without those two, who are two of their better and most important players is pretty bad.
Scrimshaw and Weddle are 194cm/ 193cm each. But yep, they're no Sicily. He's a huge loss.

I just want to see Marshall find his 2022 form. That is the one thing we have been missing this year. Imagine if he can get back to that same form again.

We made Marshall look a right potato last year. Didn't think much about him.

Week after he goes on and kicks a bag against the Crows and had a break out year.

Hopefully he holds off for another week ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back