Preview Changes and Preview Thread v Hawthorn Saturday 1:15pm at AO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this bloke made a comeback against us I might boooo but that's about it.

e92a7877be4538630023ef02d65f96bd

Last edited:
How tf is Conor Nash @198cms a “run with” type?

If he goes to butters, rozee or Hornet they’ll burn him for sure

Blanck and frost are big enough, but without Sicily cutting off attacks to protect them they’ll be up against it. No jiath either. Their backline without those two, who are two of their better and most important players is pretty bad.
Sicily is a big out but CJ has been poor this year. Scrimshaw comes in and he’s good, just hasn’t had a run at it from injuries to form. But dominated VFL last week and is back in. Weddle is also 194.

even Blicavs struggles against the smaller nimble type mids… will be interesting to see who he goes to then.

I am hoping it’s Rozee 🤣
He’s much quicker than Blicavs. He’s got wheels, you should have a look at him play. It’s quite interesting.

He’s much quicker than Blicavs. He’s got wheels, you should have a look at him play. It’s quite interesting.

What number does he wear?

Nash has come from nowhere so it’s not surprising Port fans arent that familiar with him.

He’s having a very good year from what I’ve seen and heard but if hawks want to put him on rozee good luck to them.
He won’t stop Rozee or Butters but he’ll definitely do a bit to slow them down. He’s done really good roles for us on a range of players. But he still wins his own footy, been getting high 20s for a good patch now.

Has come from the clouds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He runs like he’s smaller than he is, his height isn’t used for marking much either. He plays a lot smaller and uses his frame more so to tackle, block etc.

He’s quite odd in how he plays and with his body.
He’s a heavy unit @94 kegs too
Jfc

If I had a choice right now between McEntee and current Wingard.

I’d pick Wingard every time.

Though I’d have McEntee as the sub and bring him on if Wingard sulked.

Nash is having a very good year, playing a similar role to Drew but finding more of the ball.

He isn’t slow or lacking in agility and I would have thought he’d be one of the better defensive match ups for Rozee in the league.

Nash is having a very good year, playing a similar role to Drew but finding more of the ball.

He isn’t slow or lacking in agility and I would have thought he’d be one of the better defensive match ups for Rozee in the league.
Reason I am sceptical is because the only run with type whose had any success V Rozee this year was Rowbottom… who is the exact opposite of Nash

Please don't boo Amon folks

The local media will go apoplectic with cries of double standards

He just wanted to go home too
Not going to boo Amon but it's not the same situation. I have no problem with North Melbourne supporters booing JHF. It's the booing by the Collingwood, Carlton et. al. supporters that shîts me. A closer analogy would be us booing Meek tomorrow because he left Freo to go to the Hawks. That would be completely bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back