Preview Changes + Preview Thread v Sunnyboys on Saturday Night at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accidentally slept through selection but LETS ******* GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Ya reckon the big fella would be out on the deck having a beer & a durry in celebration right now?
He’s earned it as far as I’m concerned

It kinda feels like we’ve selected John Butcher.

All Hayes has to do is get to the contest and compete.

It's a low bar nobody is disputing his ablitiy to compete at the contest. All he needs to do is stay out on the ground for the same 100 minutes that Witts will.

Butcher simply had no talent.

Touk Miller is a fantastic player who I would be worried about.
As far as Dew I am not sure how many coaches in AFL history have survived 6 years without making a finals appearance? I would be extremely surprised if he is there next year.

He won’t. Dew is underperforming now Suns have a brilliant list with 3 guns coming in with this year’s draft and 2 next year and they are not going to waste it. Hardwick is certain to be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Butcher playing for his life in what he thought was his last game and then kicking a goal to the roar of every supporter at Adelaide Oval will always be an all time moment
Sad part re Butcher was his kicking action. Absolute gun hobbled by his ugly kick.
I played footy with a guy at high school like him, gun wingman with afl scouts clamouring him, but scared off by a terrible kicking action.

All Hayes has to do is get to the contest and compete.

It's a low bar nobody is disputing his ablitiy to compete at the contest. All he needs to do is stay out on the ground for the same 100 minutes that Witts will.

Butcher simply had no talent.
Butcher would have been an absolute gun if he didn’t butcher the ball by foot

Hinkley.

I would be enjoying this season so much more if he wasn’t around.
It's just the PTSD that gets me. Seeing certain things we do just triggers me in ways that are not going to change without a seriously extended period of results (like years, not months), or change at the top.

I was melting hard during the last game, I was infuriated with how we played, it was triggering all the PTSD, yet we found a way. It's a different feeling because all this is stuff we just never did in the past. I also left the game more angry that we nearly coughed up the win, than I was with the last second fluke which was just a comical and insane game winner.

Really struggling to shake all this PTSD. Hope when I finally do, they don't let me down.

Dixon moving around at training in the video on PAFC Insta, like he's 100 years old. His pace and movement has dropped away significantly with whatever he is carrying this year. Hard to imagine he's going to hold up for a long finals tilt.

Dixon moving around at training in the video on PAFC Insta, like he's 100 years old. His pace and movement has dropped away significantly with whatever he is carrying this year. Hard to imagine he's going to hold up for a long finals tilt.
Positive scenario
Bye
Finals 1
Bye
Prelim
GF

Only once two consecutive games over 5 weeks

It's just the PTSD that gets me. Seeing certain things we do just triggers me in ways that are not going to change without a seriously extended period of results (like years, not months), or change at the top.

I was melting hard during the last game, I was infuriated with how we played, it was triggering all the PTSD, yet we found a way. It's a different feeling because all this is stuff we just never did in the past. I also left the game more angry that we nearly coughed up the win, than I was with the last second fluke which was just a comical and insane game winner.

Really struggling to shake all this PTSD. Hope when I finally do, they don't let me down.
The lads need to win a threepeat to get you back on board.

You might have to chuck on 2004 or 1989 in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back